The "Rejecter"

As I made my way to the common room the Hufflepuff boy Cedric Diggory popped in front of me. "Hi," He said with a smile. "Hi?" I asked as I rose my eyebrow, wondering what he wanted. "Ummm, do you know the Pumpkin Prom?" He asked. "Tough luck Diggory, my answer is no," I replied coldly. I smirked at the face he made and walked away. I made my way down to the courtyard and propped myself in the branches of a tree. I saw Blaise fooling around with his friends and shook my head in disappointment. "Get up there!" Five Hargreeves yelled as he pushed him. Blaise laughed as he approached me with his friend group. "Hey Haven," He said in a flirty way. I made a this-better-be-good face as I bit into my apple. "Youwantpumpkinpromme?" He sped out. "Sorry, I didn't catch that," I snapped. "Tell her what you want," Five pushed on. Blaise smiled nervously and took a deep breath. "Would you like to come to the Pumpkin Prom with me?" He asked. I spat and let out a pathetic laugh. Blaise stood frozen as all his friends laughed at him. "We're just friends Blaise, sorry, but no, and never," I said as I jumped down from the tree and smiled proudly. 

{The boys meet in the common room}

Mattheo: "She's rejected Diggory and Blaise already right?" Draco asked. "Stop it!" Blaise and Cedric yelled in sync. "I don't really care, so I went and hooked up with Pansy," Adrian boasted. 

"Fight so dirty, but she loves so sweet," I sang.

"Talk so pretty, but her heart got teeth," Five added.

"Late night devil, put her hands on me," Draco joined in

"And never, never, never ever let go," We finished in sync.

"Yeah Adrian, you've made a mistake," Blaise said. "I want her to go with me," Five dreamed. "If she rejected me I doubt she'd go with you," Blaise mocked. "She even rejected Cedric, do you know how much girls fancy that boy?" Draco asked. "What about you Mat?" Five asked. "What?" I asked. "Who are you going with?" He added. "Haven, I don't know what she thinks of me," I replied honestly. "She loves you Theo, I saw the way that she held you, and that night at the party," Adrian commented. "Well there's only way to find out, let's find out if "the Rejecter" will accept me, get up guys," I said excitedly.