Rings

{Includes smVt}

I walked back to the empty common room with Draco. "I've been wanting to give these to you," Draco said as he pulled out a velvet jewelry box. In it lied the rings from when we were brewing the potion together. "Awww," I said as I grabbed his hand. "Let me help you," He offered as he put the rings on my right hand. I smiled as I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him into a passionate kiss. This is love . . . love is great. Draco broke away and smiled at me, then kissed me again, making me moan as he moved down my neck. I rested my head on his shoulder as he gave me love bites on the neck. "Draco," I called out nervously. "It's alright, it won't be more than this," He reassured. "Can you help me practice Quidditch?" He asked. I nodded and we walked to the Quidditch Pitch.

I was just blocking his shots for a while until we got bored. We decided to race, I took off full speed on my new Nimbus 2000. "I won! I won!" I boasted. He smiled at me and pulled me into a long kiss. We flew back to the locker room where he pushed me against the wall.

Butterflies flew in my stomach as my whole body heated up. He kissed me hard, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He kissed my neck on my sweet spot, making me moan out his name. Once he sucked up to my collar he ripped my shirt off, kissing over my stomach, making me moan out in pleasure. I unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off as I stared in lust at his toned abs. He gave me an evil smirk as he reached behind me and unhooked my bras. I gasped as they fell onto the floor. "Damn Haven, holy fuck," He said in lust as he stared at me with wide eyes. I smiled shyly and blushed. He ran his finger across my breast and grabbed my waist as he sucked my nipples, making me grab his hair and moan. I rubbed my leg against his hard spot and finally ripped off his pants and boxers, revealing his big um . . . banana. 

I couldn't help but stare, I tried to look away but I just couldn't. "Lay down," He commanded as he pointed to the bench. I laid down on the bench as he laid on top of me. He slipped off my pants and underwear . . .  leaving me naked.

He inserted 3 fingers into me, hardly curling in and out. I moaned/ screamed out his name as I cummed. He put his head in between my legs as he licked the cum off of me. "Sexy," He said in pleasure. He kissed me again and threw into me, I swallowed every drop I could get. I sucked his neck, making him moan and cum. I inserted his dick into my mouth and finished it off by licking his tip.