Chapter 14

As I zipped up my pants, Regina pulled down her skirt and smoothed some wrinkles. My knees were sore from spending the past minutes on the floor, but at least Regina looked satisfied.

Her lipstick was smudged and she was buttoning up her blouse. Her eyes were fixated on the fabric and I was quite sure she was purposely avoiding eye contact, which I appreciated, because I had no idea what to feel right now.

I'd never had sex with a woman before and I'd never done it anywhere outside of the bedroom, somehow now I'd done both at once. I hadn't expected it to be so good.

All my life, I'd thought sex had been about intimacy and closeness, yet there had been no intimacy or romance or anything like that with Regina. It had been purely sexual, lustful which had made it incredibly arousing. My legs were still trembling in pleasure and I didn't want this moment to end, yet I knew it was over.

I looked down, tucking my shirt back in my pants and eventually averted my eyes back to Regina. We looked at each other, without saying anything and I really wanted to feel her lips against mine again, but I knew if I were to kiss her, I'd ruin this non romantic moment we'd shared. A kiss would be too intimate, which sounded odd, given the fact I'd just had my tongue between her legs.

"Maybe reconsider the whole Cupcake Friday thing?" I eventually croaked out, breaking the silence. Regina let out a soft chuckle and leaned with her back against the door. We'd somehow made our way from her desk to the door, to lock it and I'd been glad to have something to support me, while I was losing control over my legs.

"I've got strict orders from the mayor to put more focus on the health of our students, so I can't promise anything," Regina said and I moved my hand to her collar to adjust it, which felt like an awfully intimate thing to do, as well. "Plus, I'm starting to see an advantage in getting you angry."

I bit my lower lip to suppress a smile. We hadn't talked at all, since I'd stopped yelling at her. The only sound in the room had been our soft moans and heavy breathing.

"I can't believe my first time in seven years is with my boss in her office," I muttered and wiped my mouth. Regina walked away from the door, toward her desk.

"It'd been seven years? Oh, dear, if I'd known that, I would've stepped up my game," she said and looked through her purse. She retrieved a bottle of hand sanitizer and threw it at me, after plopping some of its content in the palm of her hand.

"Don't worry. You were.. sufficient," I said, knowing damn well that Regina had been better than anyone I'd slept with before. I'd only slept with three people prior and though I had thoroughly enjoyed it, it was in no way comparable with what I'd just experienced.

Whether it had something to do with the thrill of Regina being my boss, the fact that she was a woman or the fact that Regina was an incredibly intriguing, alluring woman that somehow really got to me, I didn't know, but it had been a great way to end my celibate years.

"Sufficient? That's all I'm going to get?" Regina asked, with a light voice and a quirked eyebrow, "I'm still busy cleaning my hands from your c.."

"Okay, maybe you were more than sufficient," I quickly interrupted her. Some words you just didn't want your boss to say. "But, uh.." I cleared my throat, "what now?"

Regina looked at me and I squirted some of her hand sanitizer on my hands before I put it down on her desk. I wouldn't have expected anyone else to have hand sanitizer in their purse to use after screwing someone in their office.

"Well," Regina started with a slight shrug. She didn't appear so bossy and intimidating like she had when she'd entered the break room earlier today. She looked oddly human and I felt like I was the only one of the teachers who'd seen her like this. But then again, I was also the only one of the teachers who'd seen her half naked and squirming because of my touch. "I suggest we just keep things the way they were. We don't need to tell anyone anything, because it isn't a big deal, is it?"