Chapter 32

The iced tea almost gave me a brain freeze, but I loved it. It was burning hot and it felt as though the drink would turn into regular tea if I didn't drink it fast enough.

The vacation with Regina had ended over a week ago, but we'd seen each other everyday since. Except for today, because today I'd planned to spend with Ruby.

We were tanning in her backyard and updating each other on everything that had gone on during the past two weeks. I'd heard everything before via phone calls and messages, but I delighted in hearing her gossips on everyone in her life once again.

She'd used the past weeks of the vacation to fool around with everyone she wanted to fool around with and it was always amusing to hear how she described and compared everyone of them.

"Greg was the last one and also the worst one. I don't understand how some men still can't comprehend the fact that women enjoy orgasms too. It all seemed to revolve around him and his dick when we had sex, yuck."

I chuckled, but groaned. "God, some men. Did he at least find the clit?"

Ruby looked at me, pulled off her sunglasses and raised her eyebrows. "What do you think, Emma? Of course not," she said and sighed. "But now it's your turn. Tell me all about your vacation with Miss Mills. How did she ask you to be her girlfriend? Did you two end those ridiculous celibate months? I want to know it all."

I smiled and took another sip of the iced tea. "It was really sweet. We spent every evening on the bench in the yard, watching the sunset and the last day, Regina asked me to be her girlfriend. And then we put a proper end to the celibate months."

"Honestly, I still have a hard time picturing Regina as a romantic person," Ruby replied, "or as a sexual one, but I believe you and this sounds really sweet."

"It was really sweet," I said. "She's actually quite romantic and very sexual. She really knows what she's doing and it's always different. A good different. Really good. One moment everything is hot and spicy and sexy and the other moment it's exactly that as well, but calm and with both of us taking our time."

Ruby and I always went into detail. We gave each other advice, shared what we liked and gossiped about our worst lovers and what they did wrong. The last one was something Ruby did mainly, because I hadn't had a lot of sexual partners.

"Now that you've got a relationship with Miss Mills, I hereby officially declare that I will refrain from the challenge to take her to bed," Ruby stated and then smiled. "I can't believe you beat me to it."

"And I didn't even try," I said and raised my glass, proudly. I took a sip as Ruby cocked her head.

"You know, you never properly told me how it happened. All I know is that you made the first move, but I don't know where? When? How?"

I swallowed. I'd purposely left out the moment we'd fucked in Regina's office. It just seemed like something Ruby didn't want to know. It seemed like no one who was ever going to set foot in the office would want to know, except for me, because it'd given me some nice memories.

"Well, I was very angry with her for taking away Cupcake Friday and coming up with all those rules, so I confronted her in her office. She got angry as well and I guess I just wanted to shut her up. I was angry and she allowed me to be, but she didn't seem to care even the slightest. Regina can do that very well, you know? Making it seem as though she doesn't care, even though she does. I think I just wanted to do something that made her show emotions, I don't know. I really have no reason for why I kissed her that day, but I don't regret it."

Ruby listened intently and had a faint smile on her lips. "You don't have to come up with an excuse, Emma. You were attracted to her from the beginning and that's not a bad thing," she said. "What happened after you kissed her? Did you take her home for you to continue this.. encounter?"