Volume 2 chapter 1:nanny ciel

Welcome one and all to the sequel you all been waiting for to new game plus aka the baiscally only thing you people read besides divine blade of red.
________________________________________

As Rimuru finished making the mansion for his family of four and intergating it into the mind of people of always being there he turned to saya and thought for a second.

"ciel give saya chan a copy of chosen one and mammon so she doesn't stick out too much" Rimuru thought to himself

(I Did that while you were setting up the house)

"On top of things as ever" Rimuru thought impressed

(Heh)

"Ok sweetie make sure to be home before 2 am try not to leave bloodstains and evidence if you do get into a fight and do the hand wave thing I taught you if you wanna get something or into somewhere that costs me" Rimuru said patting the blue haired girls head

"Of course father"the blue haired child said before running off.

"Is she gonna be all right"velgrynd asked worried about the child.

"Unless There's a sudden meteor strike or a black hole I am pretty sure she can surrive most things in this world" Rimuru joked

"Hmmm true now that the child's out of the house shall we get busy." Velgrynd said pulling Rimuru into her volompous bosom.

"Yes ma'am lead the way,"Rimuru said blushing.

As the blue haired moe poster child jumped around in a blue dress she came across a park as a black haired girl was leading a boy to a fountain.

"Ciel-sama what are they doing?" Saya asked herself out loud

(It's a mortal mating ritual called a date where two mortals who wish to get closer do activities together for hours on end. There is no end to possibilities of what counts as a date after many dates mortals propose and have an event that's called a wedding where they get married.)

"I see can you tell me more?" She asked curious about this 'date' thing.

(Negative apologies miss saya but your parents have that info as they put it 'child locked' for the next five years)

"What? Why?" Saya complained as she pouted.

(Miss saya until she is age 14 is not ready to have the 'birds and the bees' and 'the talk' explained to her)

"I don't get it....I'm a big girl I'm prepared for this...." Saya complained

As the saya looking up at the couple her eyes were suddenly put a filter.

"Why are you filtering my eyes Ciel-sama" Saya asked.

(the little miss isnt mentally prepared for the outfit she changed into)

"I Am too how old do you think I am?!"' She stomped her foot

(11 months chronologically 9 years and mentally physically)

"Hmmm whatever am I allowed to have subnroiates yet?" Saya asked as the man got impaled by something red

(Yes but they aren't masters and mistresses responsibilities they are yours)

"I will take it" she said as she disspeared for a second then reappeared in front of The girl from sayas perspective was wearing a black hoodie and sweats and had wings.

"Huh!? who are you" the angelic said before hearing a single word "overwrite"

"Saya-sama my name is Raymare what do you wish to me to do in your name" the fallen angel said

"I will deal with you later. for now go prepare your other subnoriates to be overwritten."the girl said repeatedly as she teleported away as she kneeled down to the boy and healed him.

"Are you okay mr?" She said with a smile.

"Who are you are you some kind of witch what did you do to yuma...." The boy said scrambling to his feet as he backed away as he hit his head aginist the fountain.

"Yuma?" Saya asked in confusion.

(He means Raymare or whatever alias she was using. Should I use your copy of beelzebub to remove any irregularities from his body?)

"Yes please"she said as a black vortex appeared out of her hands as a orb came into her possession along with its powers.

"It's ok mr my name is saya tempest what's yours."she said with a clearly innocent smile.

"Uh... I'm issei hyoudou what that thing you did back there with your hands." Issei introduced himself.

"Huh those are some of my ultimate skills greedy king mammon and gluttonous king beelezebub you don't got skills here?" She asked confused.

"Skills what are you talking about life isn't a video game what are you ." Issei said confused.

"I would be classed as a otherworlder here im a slime true dragon hybrid the princess of infernos and beasts saya tempest!" She exclaimed doing a dramatic pose as she introduced herself.

"How do a dragon and slime-"Issei started to say but saya couldn't hear what he said or read his lips.

"Don't know what you said do you want me to walk you home so you don't get mugged again"she said kneeling down.

"Uh sure." Issei said madly embarrassed that a child had to walk him home.