Volume 5 chapter 3:royal family

Kitty daily notes:ok this chapter would have been out yesterday if my partner writing this wasn't such a yes man about how the characters talked yes I have co writers for some of these and yes I mostly work alone also shoutout to nxtech or however you spell it for helping me with the trails of cold steel series
_____________________

Rimuru dropped Luffy to the ground and stared.ciel senseis instructions in a world like this had a 100% chance of working.

The straw hat boy looked up the ladies in front of him.

"My name is monkey d Luffy and from this moment onward I live to serve your will. What are your orders." Luffy said looking up at Rimuru.

"What is this world's goal?" Rimuru asked.

"To become king of the pirates." He answered imedetely then shut up just as quickly.

"Hmmm intresting very well Luffy was it your gonna help make me king of the pirates as its called." Rimuru said.

"Nothing would bring me further joy." Luffy said as the trio walked out to their ship as a certain Nordic beauty was waiting for them.

"Can you get all the treasure velgrynd?" Rimuru asked.

"Sure thing dear I'll be back in a few minutes" velgrynd said leaving to go get the stuff.

Rimuru walks over to saya. "sweetie I got two new servants feel free to treat them as you see fit." Rimuru suggested.

"That's great daddy does that mean I get to train them" saya asked.

"Train whatever you please ones made of rubber so you be especially hard on that one since he's super durable and can withstand extreme training." Rimuru said.

"That seems interesting to test out I'll try my best to make him the strongest I promise daddy"saya said.

"Luffy you answer to saya and velgrynd just as much as me." Rimuru ordered for sayas convience.

"If you say so master i will work hard to meet your expectations"he said bowing to him leaving to go train

"Don't break him please I set him up for you go play with your new toy no weapons cause you might rip a arm or leg off." Rimuru said waving her off.

"Don't worry daddy I won't break him to much you can count on me"saya starts to train luffy.

Rimuru waits a few more minutes and sees velgrynd return. "What did you find for us?" He asked.

"Honey I've returned we the treasure as you requested"velgrynd said

"And what did you bring back?" Rimuru asked for spefics.

"Not much just a bunch of gold, berries, jewelry and clothes"velgrynd said showing him what she collected

"Nami." Rimuru said snapping his fingers.

"Yes master what can I do for you"nami said

"Velgrynd this is nami our new navigator and my new toy nami this is velgrynd my wife the second of command on this boat and your superior in every possible category that matters." Rimuru said introducing the two.

"It a pleasure to meet masters wife you look absolutely beautiful"nami said bowing

"You don't mind sharing, do you velgrynd?." Rimuru said giggling.

"No at all dear as long as I get to test her out too"velgrynd said.

"Nami please take over helmsman and navigator duties full time." Rimuru requested.

"Understood master"nami leaves to go do her duties

They arrive in orange town about two weeks later.

"Hmmm so this is a island in this world looks kinda nice doesn't it" Rimuru said.