Volume 2 chapter 5:true demons

As they slowly begun to stir they could hear voices

"You don't have to use the fancy words with us when you aren't playing the role of the princess of cyclones you can just use mama mom mommy etc" a very masculine voice said.

"Mmmm yes I get it papa I will try to do my best to adapt should I drop the honorifics too?" A childish voice said.

"No we would prefer if you didn't after all it's one of your most charming qualities after all" a feminine concerned voice said

"Okay also is this the legendary cake I never had this often back in tempest" the childish voice said.

"Yes you may we can buy you more if you want we can even introduce you to all other sorts of sweets after this if you want" The masculine voice said.

"Really?! Yes yes yes please please please can we go after I wanna taste a lot of amazing sweets" the child said

As the rest got up with their injuries healed rias saw a bunch of cake on the table she reached for it saya punched her into a wall.

"No my cake." She growled.

"the princess has spoken you won't be getting any cake."the girl with the masculine voice said in his jacket as he cleaned off sayas face.

"Who are you people" Akeno asked horrified at how easily they could push around rias.

"I am Rimuru tempest current acting god of the multiverse and this is insurmountable beauty is velgrynd the true dragon and the scorch dragon her speed is amlost impossible to match"Rimuru said as he layed in velgrynds lap as he patted him.

"Awww you flatter me but I don't know if I can speedblitz you" she said with a smile

"Now" he said as he made four clones as they grabbed each of them by the neck as they lightly squeezed the air out of them as they were held in the air like trophies.

Saya sat silent. While this wasn't her favorite treatment of humanity she knew as the princess of monsters when her daddy was like this the best thing to do would be to keep her trap shut unless spoken to or directly spoken about as she merely established a secret telpathy with her mother.

"If this goes south mommy will you protect me from stray attacks." Saya asked over telpathy

"Of course your third most important thing in my life." Velgrynd said as she watched

"I know dads the first but what's the second" saya asked confused.

"tempest of course" She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.saya nodded she knew that tempest was always the prioity when making the decisions after all they all could regen from most things why worry about their safety too much

"Now after running a anyalsis on your little chess pieces and using a skill of mine to learn about your little system I learned that you were planning on making my daughter your slave is that correct" Rimuru said with a growl.

"N-"rias tried to lie and gets electrocuted in the process.

"I asked to be nice but I didn't think you be stupid enough to lie" Rimuru stated coldly as he snapped his finger as a dimensional rift opened up as a tall busty white haired lady along with a short tomboyish purple haired girl kneeled down.

"Ultima tetsarossa good to see you I got a speical fun job for you two"Rimuru said slowly stroking both their chests.

"Oh what is it lord Rimuru~" the one called ultima said.

"Yes please tell us what task that isn't worth your greatness to do so we may perfectly take it" Tetsarossa said as they both pant in unison.

"these sorry excuses for 'devils' tried to lie to me and enslave saya how does that make you feel..." Rimuru said circling them.

"Competely pissed off!" Ultima screamed.

"Worthy of the most cruel of punishments." Tetsarossa said.

"Good" Rimuru said as he snapped his fingers as their powers exploded. "You now awakened as demon lords and now have been given three ultimate gifts each use them well to make these pathetic excuses for devils worthy of being associated with tempest." Rimuru told them cruelly.

"Gladly!" They said in unison as the tempest Royal family left the room with spacial manplulation as only the screams of the devils could be heard.