Volume 2 chapter 2:dreams

As saya got home she saw a beatiful blue haired girl with perfect features in a maid costume waiting for her.

"Ciel sama what did mother and father say about my new subroiate" Saya asked the maid as she hugged her.

"They are fine with it your new pet dragon your father will lend you the magicules to name it since it's a bit above your pay grade currently adjustments to the house have already been made to keep them your overwrite, however will not overrule your parents' word if they give your servants orders." The maid said patting her head.

"Ugh I already expected that but still it's slightly a pain." She said as she walked to her room with ciel following her.

As she walked into and locked the door she found Raymare waiting for her kneeling down with four people magically bound.

"Saya-sama apologies for making you wait these four are my subnoriates I couldn't find the final person please feel free to punish me any way you see fit for my failure." She started before saya raised her hand.

"No need these four will suffice you are forgiven yuma-chan" she said poking her head as she glowed a slightly golden color as she grew multiple pairs of wings.

"Huh what is this blessing you given upon me Saya sama"Yuma asked confused.

"A name people from my world can name people and evovle them I merely named you." She said like it was no big deal.

"Raymare! What has this brat done to you snap out of it" One of the people behind her said.

"Did the young mistress say you could open your filthy heretic mouths?" Yuma turned to her former subordinate.

"I didn't" Saya said with ciel behind her doing her hair.

"Then you will not speak unless spoken to" Yuma said punching the subnoriate in the stomach with enough force to make them puke up blood which ciel immediately warped away before it could hit the floor.

"Your parents wouldn't be pleased if you got your carpets stained within the day you arrived in this dimesion" Ciel said.

"Hehehe yeah you're right ciel-sama"saya giggled as she overwrote the three other fallen angels just naming them their real names as she sat on her bed.

"What's the deal with the human" She asked confused.

"Saya sama she wields what's known as a sacred gear before I was enlightened and saved by you I was asked by the higher ups of the fallen angels to kill the one known as issei cause he got to adulthood without knowing his sacred gear it's called twlight healing her rings allow her to do absurdly basic healing." Raymare said kneeling as the other three pinned asia down with their newfound strength.

"ciel do you mind telling me about the sacred gear I took from him." She asked confused.

"Yes it's called boosted gear it is a sealed version of a godly being comparable to veldora named ddraig that allows you to boost you every 10 seconds or rather did naturally I removed that limitation and improved it greatly"

"Wow you WAIT you are telling me I have a being similar in power to uncle veldora that thing can easily kill me and break out what were you-" saya started to panic before ciel shushed her.

"I am aware of that that's why it's been supressed to the point it's a devoted servant of the tempest family you won't have to worry about your body exploding not that your soul corridor with your parents makes death even a issue" ciel said rolling her eyes.

"Ok good I thought I was in genuine danger for a second. I am glad I don't have to worry about exploding." She said with a sigh as she overwrote asia.

"Tommrow you fallen angels will all be getting jobs I need to get a allowance somehow and you four working full time jobs and giving me your entire paychecks should do the trick my parents probably are using that Ahura Mazda skill I am not allowed to have access to make counterfeit money" she said with a sigh

"YES SAYA SAMA" they said in absolute unison.