volume 3 chapter 3:castle loli

As issei arouses himself from his slumber he finds himself in a very pink room full of plushies and the holiest of holy scriptures(manga) on a giant bed.

"Where am I-" he started before a pink blob jumped on him.

"Omg omg omg you're awake I thought you surely wouldn't wake up after the Big Bang happened and nullity was created" the pink blob said crying.

"Umm I'm sorry who are you and where am I also what do you mean the Big Bang an nullity"he said holding the crying pink blob.

"Don't you recognize me issei" The blob cried more.

"Wait....SAYA WHY ARE YOU A BLOB" issei screamed confused.

"I am a slime this is me at my most natural and awesome" She proudly proclaimed.

"Ok that answers the question of where I am and who are you I take it this is your room."

"Mhm this is where me and My Sophie live."

"Your sophie?" Issei asked

"Sophieee" saya yelled as a giant tiger pinned issei down.

"My subnoriates got interigated into dino-tans faction so mr lion mask let me have this girl as a pet and now she and I are very good friends!" She said as she hugged the tiger and as the tiger let her.

"Saya I am going out you're being way too hyper and confusing for me right now anything I should know that isn't big words." Issei bluntly said.

"there's a lot more monsters than people so beware" Saya said waving issei off.

"Ok thanks for the warning" He said as he walked out the room and out of castle saya.