Volume 3 chapter 7:useless tsun tsun

The storm dragon was in awe.It was beatiful.never before had he seen such a collection of the holy scriptures.the store owner didn't last a micro second in the presence of veldoras excited aura.every living Mangaka in nullity was now veldoras slave.that was the day the storm dragon became useless from bliss.

A certain pair of perverts that we know as matsuda and motohama were living in up.screw oppression they were building a harem of goblinas and elves.the average girl tried to fight but well....Rimuru unlike the original timeline put no such weakness of a leash on his subnoriates he embraced their instincts and honed them into a suitable weapon so the human girl population was plummeting.

Issei was baffled by this society of monsters it was far more civilized than he thought.he still had to go to school tho and answer to this "duke gobta" person so that sucked by other than that this place was awesome not to mention being "high princess sayas bestie for restie" Helped matters he was being treated like a god. he could get used to this society.

Devils were not so lucky.they were being forced to acknowledge a slime as their master and his army of "super devils" by their standards just how powerful were they their class system wasn't even able to compherend it and for some reason the three great satans they knew the status of were bowing before this slime.the demons genetic code was fixed so they could reproduce more but many Had died in a stupid attempt to rebel.they had no choice but to submit before "god emporeor Rimuru and his black numbers".

Rating games thankfully were allowed to continue as normal.

One day Rimuru was approached by a blond man.

"Hello lord Rimuru my name is riser phenex I understand my fiancé rias gremory is still at large."

"She is. What did you want to bargain about regarding her." Rimuru said getting straight to the point.

"I wish for her to be relinquished into my custody." Riser said.

(Advice:Take the deal their phoenix tears surpasses full potions restoring stamina and magic)

"Very well in exchange for me giving you her I will only grant you the title of lucifer and allow you to enforce my rule in exchange however I expect absolute loyalty from every member of your house and unlimited access to your phoenix tears am I clear " Rimuru stated.

"Of course master"He said as he walked off.