Volume 5 chapter 7:death to the enemy

"MOMMY DADDY I HAVE MADE A DECISION." Saya said as she was playing with her new puppy.

"And what's that." Rimuru asked.

"I wanna be forever 10!" saya declared.

"That's fine." Rimuru said barely acknowledging the statement.

"Really?!" saya siad.

"Yeah I am about 100 years old and your mother is over 2000 and we look extremely young if you wanna forever be a child we won't stop you." Rimuru said.

"YAY" saya said as the puppy licked her.

Ciel walked into the room in a maid uniform as she begun to shove her chest into Rimuru.

"Does master need anything." Ciel said blushing.

"Nope your good right there start the broadcast make sure everyone can see it." Rimuru said as ciel got comfy.

As screens begin to show marineford as Rimuru sat in marejois with velgrynd next to him as ciel sat in a way where her buniness was not intruding Rimuru sight but she was still comfy saya sat on the floor with candy as the puppy was begin constantly moved away from the food.

"People of this world today we execute the criminal known as fire fist ace." Fleet Admiral sengoku said.

"Now who is your father?!" Sengoku asked.

"Whitebeard!" Ace screamed.

"WRONG YOU ARE THE SON OF THE GREATEST SCUM IN HISTORY GOL D ROGER" sengoku said as a ship floated up as whitebeard and his crew stood before marineford.

"What are you doing you fool you are under attack stab him!" Rimuru yelled under telpathy.

"What? Oh yes stab him men" sengoku ordered as ace got stabbed as magma and light begun to bombard a enraged whitebeard. Marineford didn't even last 3 minutes multple marines died as the entire whitebeard pirates were wiped out in a few moments..