Volume 5 chapter 6:god over god

3 months had passed a giant ship the size that eclipsed the island was built.

"What to call this beauty" Rimuru said.

"THE DEVESTATOR" saya said raising her hands.

"That sounds like a appropriate name for this monster." Velgrynd said.

"That's so tacky and cliche....." Rimuru thought.

"Very well we will call this thing the devestator" Rimuru said as they got on board.

The giant ship had arrived at sabody.

Rimuru with velgrynd walked onto land after reading the news about some pirate fire fist ace being captured as saya ran up crying.

"Mommy daddy my pet monkey ran away." Saya said crying.she had gotten quite attached to the boy.

"Ciel explain." Rimuru said.

(you used overwrite a thing that switches the strongest loyalty to another person there's a obivous loophole in overwrite.it doesn't change memories or personality traits. In other words he probably ran off to save his brother.)

"That makes sense." Rimuru said as the three heard ciel explanation.

"Dear do you want to take your fury out on the crew." Velgrynd asked.

"Yeah they will feel my immense fury!" Saya said running back onto the ship as screams could be heard as souls passed on.

"So what are we gonna do about this clear act of defiance." Velgrynd said as they walked.

"make everyone at this so called marineford at their peak possible power in their lifetimes with the exception of Luffy.." Rimuru said.

As the two walked saya came back.

"Okie all of them are dead and I'm feeling much calmer." Saya said slightly sad.

"We aren't mad your life is worth more to us than all of theres combined." Velgrynd said.

"Hehehehe thanks mommy." Saya said smiling.

As they sat down and had a drink a man in some kind of astronaut cosplay was walking his what looked to be human dog.

"Faster you"the man whipped.

The man collapsed as he was whipped some more.

He then tried to escape as he exploded.

"Oh well." The man said as his dog peed on his corpse.

"Puppy!" Saya said petting the dog as it licked her.

"Kid wh-" the man said.

"She's the heavenly princess." Rimuru stopped her as the celestial dragon dropped to his knees.

"Your excellience I had no idea you were here!" The celestial dragon said.

"We will be going back to marejois soon to witness the carnage of marineford saya do you want a puppy on the way back?" Rimuru said glaring.

"Yep I want a tiny white female one that will never be bigger than me." Saya said raising her hands in excitement.