Volume 3 finale:the strong rule the weak

The stability of nullity could now sustain itself Rimuru did the work he needed as it would fix itself.he left the next mornign without telling anyone.there was no need to.it didn't take a genius to figure out he was going to find a new world to add to nullity.velgrynd was more than capable of leading while he was gone.he knew no one would be concerned about him dipping.

The rebellion had failed.It was an absolute wash. These goblin police departments were terrifyingly overpowered.How were these green garden gnome looking things so strong?! The humans who were thrown to the eastern empire of Rimuru don't care for labor.rias was now at the mercy of the hands of riser who unlike before where it was a binding of family's had no obligations to hide his disgusting nature.nullity was a world ruled by monsters there was no need to hide your nature.sinful emotions weren't frowned upon.it was survival of the fittest and the weakest were ruled by the strongest slime and his hot dragon wife.the vali team quickly decided that working for Rimuru is probably their best bet for surriving so after they submitted koneko was given to kuroka as Rimuru didn't care about their family drama.a copy of Albion was put into the high princess as she now commanded both dragons.gasper had been found and was taken into the care of god luminous after ciel made him a chick.kumara took over the yokai.

"This isn't real, this isn't real." Sona said curled up in a ball in the corner in the student council room as the goblins came in.

"Are you alright ma'am " gobzo said.

"Stay away from me you vile creature!" she screamed.

"Insanity gobta"He said.

Her head went flying clean off seconds later.s class was moved into kouh academy.

"Step right up as we auction off these prisoners of war! These slaves could be yours." A voice said as akeno and kiba woke up in stockades.

As people gathered into this makeshift auction house apito was doing as she was told and wearing a suit in a top hat to sell the gig naturally her brother Zegion was here as well to protect her.even the executives were interested in these two slaves.

The betting had commenced and kiba went to shion of all people who spend 30 gold coins on kiba.no one had any idea what she wanted with someone like kiba but they weren't going to ask questions.as for akeno....she got a less pretty buyer in gabiru.everyone was snorting quietly at the mere fact this busty dame would probably be forced to make lizardmen fallen angel devil hybrid babies.truly a terrifying combination that would be no doubt absurdly ugly.

And that's the end of book 3 tell me what you think.