volume 5 chapter 2:first raid

Their massive battleship set off. Naturally ciel was playing maid and limiting the three strength to a little over the sections average threat. so they could still enjoy themselves.a parrelel world clone was put on the throne of nullity knowing this was gonna be a long trip.

Saya tempest was being held under as her legs were pinned down to the side of the pool.

"What's the point of this?" Saya said between her being dunked by ciel.

"Swimming lessons.....this world is amlost entirely water you need to learn how to swim if you don't wanna be a bobber." Ciel said coldly.

"I don't wanna be a bobber!" Saya screamed.

"Then stop complaining and learn to swim." Ciel said.

They came across two smaller ships.

"Saya youre to observe and not interfere." Rimuru said walking over with velgrynd.

"Okie what about mommy." Saya said.

"Her job will simply be to collect the treasure when we are done." Rimuru said.

"As you wish~" velgrynd said sitting and waiting dipping her toes into thier pool.

Rimuru merely jumped off and drew his katana and cutting down people.

(Three special people are here only one is required to escape to keep things optimally interesting.)

"Who" Rimuru asked.

(A pink haired boy is to escape to keep things optimal two people are recommended for capture. A orange haired girl and a black haired boy in a straw hat.)

"Why" Rimuru asked as he contioued his murder spree.

(One has decent potenial and the other is a decent enough navigator tho the boy will be mostly uncooperative)

"How incooperative are we talking" Rimuru asked.

(Mammon is needed.)

"That bad!?" Rimuru said confused.

He contioued to walk down the hallway till coming across a busty girl.

"are you nami?" Rimuru said holding a katana.

"Yeah I'm nami if you don't mind me asking where am I and who are you

"Your on this random cruiser of your own volition and if you must know my name is Rimuru tempest and from this day onward you obey my every word" Rimuru stated casually.

"One i am not obeying you two how do I know I can trust you and three do really believe I would take your word as turn"she said it in both Sarcastically and skeptical way

"Ciel...unleash my normal physical strength not my magical power or anything just my pure physical strength at max capacity." Rimuru thought.

(Sure thing master)

Rimuru grabbed namis arm and begun to twist in a way that it really shouldn't be able to be twisted without coming clean off.

"Ow your hurting me stop that fine I'll obey you just please let go of me"she said not wanting her arm to come off

Rimuru let go and threw her a healing potion. "Use it and we will contioue walking." Rimuru said as he begun to walk down the corridor shooting down the other boat with a energy blast.

She drinks the potion

"Thanks So master rimuru have you seen a boy with a straw hat anywhere he's my Captain"she said curiously

"You're lying. the voice in my head tells me at this time you two have no association" Rimuru said as he continued walking.

"What oh god this guy is a complete nut job"she thought

"If you don't mind me asking what exactly are you talking about a voice in your seems crazy"she said

"Ciel her loyalty seems quite thin and easily bought out." Rimuru thinks to himself.

(If that is the case try using money According to my knowledge she has a big obsession with money so try that)

Rimuru using the power of Ahura mazda she decides to make 1 billion berries for her. "Stay quiet and learn your place." Rimuru said handing her the sack of berries.

"You have my complete loyalty master what do you need" nami said greedily

"Your skills at my absolute disposal and free access to your body." Rimuru said as they walked.

"That all you want master I can even bare your children if you want"she said simping away

"How does working on a 1 billion a month salary sound to you?" Rimuru asked as they walked.

"That would be great master"she said simping hard for money

"So what are your skills anyway?" He asked as they walked.

"We'll I'm glad you ask I'm good at navigating create maps and I have great fashion sense"

"I see are you good at more field applicable skills?" Rimuru asked.

"Yes I'm also good at fighting, stealing anything you want and finding information that you need master"she said

"Good" Rimuru tosses her a staff that looks weird and black.

"This weapon can manipulate the weather with ease if you can think of it and it's slightly weather related, you can most likely use it well learn to make it one with you." Rimuru said.

"All right master i'll upgrade my weapon enough to make it control the actual climate"nami said

Rimuru stops in front of the door. "Be silent unless your spoken until we exit this room." Rimuru said shushing her.

They creep in and smash down on some wood revealing two boys hiding.

"Pink haired you can go whoever you came with is most likely dead." Rimuru said gesturing the pink haired boy to leave the room.

"Ummmm thank you mrs...?"

"Rimuru Rimuru tempest" Rimuru said.

"Right thank you for freeing me."the pink haired boy said as he rank out the door.

Rimuru merely walked up to the black haired boy and said a single word.

"MAMMON"