Volume 2 chapter 4:extreme gambles

Kittys daily's disclaimers:this takes place in the wn not the ln now onto the story it's my preferred version of slime so yeah

———————————————————————
"Now you have dragon powers" saya exclaimed

"Ok......not even gonna question your witchcraft at this point" issei said confused

"Yeah you probably won't understand anyway" saya said while giggling as they went back to class after the bell rung

The school day passed as the 9 year old was suprisingly well behaved despite what issei intinally thought as a blond man came up to him.

"Hi my name is kiba yuto the president would like to speak to you" kiba asked issei.

"can I come can I come can I come" the moe child asked.

"Uh no-"kiba started to say before being cut off by a massive aura.

"YOOOOOMMMMMM-" Saya said releasing her aura like a description she heard from her parents said as the entire building begin to expirience a massive earthquake as she raised her arms and closed her eyes thunderclouds begun to appear and strike down lightning at a massive rate before suddenly stopping.

"On second thought I think you would wanna hear what has to be said do you wanna come along" kiba asked randomly but by the time everything stopped damage had been done earthquakes have slightly damaged the town lightning has caught things on fire but to her that was a Monday afternoon after all puppy could make hurricanes with just a thought.

As they walked to the clubhouse rias was waiting.

"Kiba who is this child"rias asked confused

"My name is saya tempest and I-" saya stopped for a moment as if she was talking to someone "am the child of scorch dragon velgrynd and the ultimate slime the viscous dragonoid demon god Rimuru tempest nice to meet you."

"Kiba where did you find this child" rias said not believing a word she said.

"I came of my own accord thank you very much I will prove how strong I am giga aura gooo!" she said realaisng a absurdly powerful aura causing everyone to vomit blood but rias regaining her composure this child would be her tool to get out of her marriage with riser.

"How would you like to join my friend group miss tempest it's a process but it will be worth it" rias said trying to manpluate the child.

"OKAY sounds like fun"saya said as rias attempted to put eight pawns into her but something weird happened.

Black lightening shot out of it as if the universe itself was rejecting the recarnation as the evil pieces shot out like a. Rocket and richoceted again the room as they hit people at speeds that nearly broke every bone in the area that it hit as saya was the only one still on her feet everyone else was laying on the ground.

"Saya are you perhaps related to a god or leader of a faction." Akeno asked not able to stand.

"Well I don't know anything about factions or anything politics always were silly and boring to me but my uncle veldanava did create the multiverse!" She said raising her hand in glee.

"This is absurd I wanna have a chat with your parents" Rias said

"Okay! Ciel is mother and father busy" She asked out loud

(They are free contacting them now)

Within 3 minutes a powerful warp could be felt as a tall azure haired Nordic beauty wearing a China dress along with what looked to be a teenage girl wearing a jacket and sweat pants as their auras alone were enough to knock everyone in the room clean out.