Volume 5 chapter 1:final frontier

Kitty daily notes;tbis one was semi requested I found it on ciel Chan's wall so yeah I do requests also I will be doing what if Rimuru soul fused with veldanavas soon enough.
_________________________________________

Mommy velgrynd and daddy Rimuru teleported with daughter saya to a beach in another dimesion.

(As you requested dimensional travel was randomized so this world is catalogued as one piece sealing all known memories about this world....sealing complete.)

Rimuru sighed and thought "what's the primary career path in such a drowned world?" he thought to himself.

(Piracy)

"With this much water figures." He thought to himself before talking out loud.

"Apologies darling but this world will probably be very slow." Rimuru said.

"That's unfortunate but I will accept it what are we doing for this world anyway." Velgrynd said.

"Yeah what are we doing daddy" saya said adorably as she jumped into Rimurus arms as she got headpatted.

"Dear you wouldn't mind being my lady in waiting in such a case would you?" Rimuru said plugging sayas ears as ciel blocked sayas magic sense so her senses couldn't hear the adult talk.

"Personally my preferred role" Velgrynd responded as saya was dizzy for a second as Rimuru stabilized her.

Rimuru merely floated up this world was obviously not a joke like the last one.

"Ciel I leave the design to you." Rimuru said as a massive ship began to form it was made out of metals this world couldn't even begin to dream of.ciel had sythentized a metal via Ahura Mazda that was not only otherworldly durable but ensured maximum speed. The bottom was lined with sea stone as a protection aginist sea stone and did have propellers under for the calm belt.naturally our slimy protag didn't know any of this he just saw big ship.the ship was lined with a dozen energy cannons on each side totaling 24 with three jolly rogers all a blue slime with a red dragon circling it.the ship also had a wheel that baiscally auto moved itself until they could get someone to do it by themselves.with the facilities well they had fridges pools pool tables you name it they probably had it they all the facilities they could want.

They got on and began to set off.