Volume 2 chapter 3:first day

As issei walked into class the next day his teacher walked in not too long after.

"Class I have an announcement to make we will be having a new addition to our class please welcome miss Saya tempest." The teacher said as the moe child walked in with a smile.

Issei looked visibly shocked at how the child he met yesterday was joining his class. How was this possible she was like 9 this class was full of 17 year olds.

"Due to how she was able to ace every exam up to this grade level she was allowed to skip 7 grades"the teacher said.

"WHAT" the entire class screamed at the fact she somehow skipped two whole sections of school as saya giggled.

As issei walked up onto the roof at lunch the child was waiting for him.

"You want some?" She said holding a bit of her lunch.

"Yeah also I wanna talk to you"he said eating the food he was given "how is this food so good anyway"

"We have gathered data from a lot of chefs. Ciel-sama can process that food and make the best food ever!" She happily exclaimed.

"You keep talking about this ciel slime dragons monsters and skills was your orginal world like a video game?" Issei asked as they share the lunch.

"What's a video game?"she asked confused

"That answers my question it's this thing where people play on technology fun stories and activities where they do tasks to past the time and escape from reality." Issei explained.

"Sounds fun, you think we can try it after school?" Saya said fully invested.

"Uh don't you have to go straight home after school" Issei asked confused.

"Nope my curfew is 2 am" She said casually.

"2 AM?! What kind of parents let their child stay out that late?!" Issei asked confused.

"Mine duh"she responded blandly as issei nodded.

"So what did you do with yuma anyway." Issei asked trying to get back on topic.

"I got her and her fallen angel friends to get full time jobs and give me their entire paychecks."saya said eating her lunch.

"Saya that's slavery." Issei said shocked.

"I know" She said nodding.

"how did you get into this school really I know full well you didn't take 30 plus exams in a single night" Issei asked.

"Ciel sama brainwashed the person you call the adimastistator since you are my only friend in this world so far and I had to be enrolled into school I had him put me into your class"she explained.

"Saya you're scaring me" Issei said as she ate some cake.

"Oh right I forgot hold out your hand" Saya said as issei hestiantly did so as she held it and closed her eyes.

"Issei hyoudou has been blessed with the skill welsh king ddraig" a voice in his head said.

"What was that!?"

"The voice of the world i granted you the ability I stole and coped since I finished anyalzing it it didn't feel right leaving you totally powerless like I did knowing that people might come after you again" saya explaiend as she let go of his hand.