volume 3 chapter 2:hot steamy dragon milk

"Hmmmm what happened"Rimuru said waking up in a bed in the bare  volmpomous figure of his partner.

"Morning sleepyhead sleep well?" She said while giggling.

"Hmmm what happened while is out" Rimuru asked he didn't want to move he didn't want to think work could wait till later he embraced the moment.

"Ciel told me she used turn null to destroy the universe and begin making our patchwork one" The scorch dragon giggled.

"Wait since when is turn null that precise and controllable"Rimuru asked questioning but not moving as velgrynd grabbed his head to keep him still.

"That last idiot you ate turns out his 'power of destruction' pompous name I know darling was a absurdly good reference point for turn null and as such it's now a mastered power'"she explained.

"Neat and political situation?"Rimuru asked.

"The black numbers were quite 'persuasive' In forcing these 'devils' to submit they converted in a heartbeat besides the highest in the chain in the command of the black numbers the rest are out murdering any rebels who still refuse to acknowledge our iron will" She said looking down.

"When did you get so good at politics"Rimuru questioned.

"when you made me empress I devoted myself to the role paperwork politcal control citizen problem awareness pleasing my emporeor I learned it all and molded myself for the role I was given by you" She explained.

"Wait you said black numbers I thought on tetsarossa and ultima were the only ones here"He said still sleepy.

"You added the magic continent so naturally as you were unconscious I assumed the chain of command since our billions of followers naturally needed someone to turn to so I gave our miltary orders as expected of my role as marshal and empress" She explained.

"Do I have to move yet"Rimuru complained.

"It's still early but even if it wasn't you don't have to move until you want to" She said petting him.