Volume 2 chaptet 6:end of a era

(Saya and her little friend have been extracted from the torture session the boy is unconscious as saya watches over him )

"Good now focus on the task at hand ciel and prepare for it" Rimuru stated as he kicked down a door.

"What is the trivial buniness we are carrying out." Velgrynd said

"Enslavement of demon kind they pissed me off to the point that I decided "hey why not create a universe where realms I conquered can exist in harmony" a battle world of the sorts" Rimuru said while laughing manically

"I assume I am gonna be the queen of it." Velgrynd asked accepting the plan.

"Queen no no you will be the god scorch dragon empress dear"Rimuru said as he forced the demons he came across to bow out of fear due to true dragons haki.

"Right right of course my mistake" She said smiling as they kicked open a door to a throne room where a silver haired lady stood next to a red haired man on a throne

"Imadation is the highest form of flattery dear" velgrynd joked.

"I can't believe you were thinking the exact same thing but yeah take them dear." Rimuru stated not even amusing dialogue.

"Dead or alive or do you not even have a preference." Velgrynd asked

"Maid chick can be a maid in our new world the male can be a azaroth sample" Rimuru replied coldly no pun intended.

"Okay cardinal Godspeed saberclaw~" She said with a giggle as she accelerated herself with her divine flame king cthuga while using pursuit of truth from her chaos king nytherep and slowly down her enemy with her cthullu the punch wasn't even compreshenisble to anyone besides Rimuru.

"Honestly there's little wonder why she's at the top of the food chain in tempests miltary structure besides her social status" Rimuru thought collecting the corpse with azaroth barely being able to as the punch had the force of nuke as the maid barely was able to surrive the indirect nuclear blast.

"Overboard much?" Rimuru asked.

"Hehehe maybe a little I will get to making sure the maid will cooperate"velgrynd said walking over.

As Rimuru made a new throne and sat on it his aura radiated as it's purest he only deemed this so called hell Tokyo the kouh town and kyoto worthy of surriving in his new ideal world.

As for tempest the entire magic continent can come over for all he cares.

"Ciel enter sleep mode to ensure maxium enifency" Rimuru ordered.

(Understood.)

As Rimuru blacked out he was prepared for his new personal world.