Volume 4 chapter 1:comics are very real steve

Rimuru sat on top of a tall building he had his mask on and was wearing his signature black kimono.she smiled at this world when a giant person kicked another giant person.

"Ciel why are people big here"

(This world seems to have devoloped diffrently than yours....the first one not the last 3 you called home. they seemed to devoloped superpowers dubbed "quirks" unfortunately they have yet to devolop the ability to take a bullet so this world would be more for fun rather than be a world addition to nullity at least the previous verse could take more than a two shots to the chest.)

"How long have they been powered?!" Rimuru asked baffled at the fact she was looking at beings that made rigurd look like the hulk.

(a century in a half there seems to be a entrance exams for the most predigous school on this earth would you like to enter it)

"Yeah" he said with a sigh. "Make a mansion you're playing maid,what power are you recommending me."

(Processing calulating....answer achieved weather manpulation that way you can pheasably use all your true dragon magics.....supressed to a disgusting extent of course)

Ciel was honestly right I literally just destroyed two universes and created a third the fact that I had to supress myself to that level semi disgusted me but alas it was for the best I felt impossible to calculate amounts of my power locked away by ciel as I felt weaker than I ever felt before.i was prepared for whatever pitiful thing this world wanted to throw at me.this wasn't a challenge.this wasn't a conquest.this wasn't even a game.this was nothing more than killing time.it wasn't even worth using anything like beelezebub or nythrorep not even degenerate felt right in this world this was all in the name of killing time.