Festival Day 2

I hear a distant beeping while trying to force my eyes open. My senses slowly returned to me, with touch being the last. Why are there arms wrapped around my body, I answered that question for myself real quick after I remembered I spent the night at Shoichi's house. He was spooning me. I didn't move because it felt so good to have him wrapped around me but the beeping was getting annoying so I shook myself a bit to wake Shoichi up. He groaned and sat up, already doing more than I could in the morning. He stretches and I realize he isn't wearing a shirt. His muscles flexed as he stretched and he quickly became aware of my staring.

"Eyes up here," he said with a smirk

I quickly adjusted my gaze and cleared my throat.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked.

That was a stupid question.

"Well sometimes I like to sleep in only underwear but couldn't do that tonight since you were here, best thing I could do for myself was lose the shirt" he explained.

He looked at the alarm clock with a gaze that could kill and shut it off.

"You should always lose the shirt when you're around me," I said coyly.

I realized how cheesy that sounded though and quickly cringed, Shoichi found it funny and started laughing.

"You never fail to be adorable," He said with a slight smirk.

I blushed and sat up, he stood up and grabbed some clothes, I got up and walked into the hall while shutting the door behind me to give Shoichi his privacy.

"Wait-" he said.

I opened the door and looked back. Shoichi was fidgeting with his hands.

"You can stay if you like, I mean we're dating now, right?" He asked.

"Yeah we totally are! I was only leaving to give you privacy... but if you want me to stay then I will," I said.

I walked back into the room and laid back flat on his bed. I peered over at him and all his clothes were off. I didn't see below the waist but I was so tempted to turn over and stare at his body for as long as I could. I looked back away and Shoichi finished not long later.

"After you finish getting ready I was thinking we could go back to the place we met Monika," Shoichi suggested.

"Sure, but I have to be at the festival at a certain time, I have a shift at my classrooms thing" I said.

He nodded and I got up and started stripping down to change my clothing. Shoichi kept glancing but not long enough to make out anything. I rolled my eyes and finished getting changed.

"Alright let's go brush our teeth before leaving, don't want a dirty mouth," I said.

Shoichi nodded and we walked to the bathroom together, our hands lightly brushing against each other. We brushed our teeth, I take about ten to fifteen minutes to brush mine, Shoichi is the same way though.

"Hm I can't tell if I brushed good enough," Shoichi pondered.

"Let me see," I said.

I brought my face close to his and our lips met. This will never get old. I felt myself getting giddy but had to quickly compose myself so I don't shake uncontrollably. Shoichi wrapped his arms around my back. His mouth tasted minty and fresh, he did a good job. I slowly pull away from the kiss and wipe the leftover spit off my mouth.

"It tasted good, you did a good job," I repeated the words that went through my head.

Shoichi blushed, but was still smiling. I giggled at how cute this was. He brought me into a tight hug and I hugged him back.