Task 6: "Build Your Own..." (QF)

...Death-Maze!

A few hours has passed since Kleone, my 'rumored love', and I parted ways after killing Cypher. That so-called romance didn't even last for more than five minutes. I did have more fun with it than I imagined possible if I'm honest. Someone being just like me regarding killing a person was truly a first and even though it was a fascinating experience, I'll stick to the one time. As much it was fun, she was a real pain to have around me.

I've heard two other cannons go off since then and now we're down to the last eight: the eight most criminal and strong minds in these Games. Oh, how times has just flown by...or has it been lives? I have to admit, for criminals, people have fallen like flies in this Arena and it's almost embarrassing considering what some of them have been convicted of. Some of them should've lasted much longer than they did...

You know, eight tributes lefts means that there are only seven more tributes in my way of getting my revenge on Silka for the things that she's put me through. First she places me in a damn closet, as if I wasn't worth more than that, and then she messes with my head, bringing back memories I like keeping out of my head and then she 'forces' me to 'fall in love' with a tribute that I consider among the biggest threats left in here. I would've killed Kleone if hadn't been for my plans further down the road. I'm gonna make sure Silka pays. Just you wait, Silka, just you wait.

I've been wandering one level down at the time looking for victims, but they all seem to have vanished for some reason. You know, it's almost sad that I can't find anyone here. It makes me all bored, but at the same time it gives me more time to fantasize about how to kill them when I do find them. It almost makes me wish I could just control the entire Arena for the sake of it. I mean, I can, but that would be too simple, wouldn't it?

As I'm about to wander down the stairs to scan the next floor in the tower, the anthem of Panem plays on the speakers. I take a deep breath to contain the rage inside my chest. They just have to disturb the peace and quiet, don't they?

"Tributes, tributes, tributes - Quarter-Finals! This is a message that you will find most important to remember because I will only tell you this once." My dear, Silka, your voice never seem to stop disturbing the silence. Perhaps you'll be interested to know how I plan to kill you when I win these Games? "You are all aware of the two different Arenas. Most of you are in the Castle-Arena, but some of you are in the Tower." Well, where else would we be? Dead? That would really mess up with my plans... "Those of you in the tower, have a very big advantage...if you can get to the control room alive." For once, you have my curiosity, Silka.

"If you get to the control room and seal it off all to yourselves, you can use the boards to create a disaster in the other Arena. Create a masterpiece. A work with your handprint on it...experience what it's like to be...me." Hmm, perhaps I shall. I mean, sitting behind a screen does seem a little bit cowardly to me. Perhaps I must get used to another sense of control? You know, I'm gonna give this a try. I just have to get back up the stairs and find the damn room again.

As I get to the top of the stairs and I'm about to walk through the door and out into the hallways, this massive headache hits me out of nowhere and I instinctively take to my head and drop my things. My hands start shaking and my body is going into a complete lockdown again. What the hell is going on?!

That's when I see it. Flashes, memories of a time that once was, but not the happy days, oh no they never seem to find their way back to me. The image of that man...that son of a bitch that took advantage of me for years and years pops up and it causes all sorts of shivers to run down my spine. "You're dead....You're dead, I freaking killed you, you son of a bitch!" The shaking stops after a while and I have to get it together and get up on my feet. I grab my things and look up into the camera. "I will kill you for this, Silka!"