Tribute Form For D5 Male: Skylar Specks ("Race Through Time")

Name: Skylar Specks

District: 5

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Weapon of Choice: Knives and swords as well as technical digits

Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, 5.9ft tall. Regularly built, strong and good-looking. Agile and fast on his feet. He has a rather charming appearance to be from District 5.

Personality: Has a significantly more different personality than what's normal for the district. He doesn't feel like he fits in with his smart and cocky way of treating others. He's smart, arrogant and will plan his way out of the Games thoroughly. If you don't fit into his plans, he will kill you. He does not deviate from a single detail.

Background: He has grown in a rather wealthy family in the District, but he has never really found himself a part of it. If anyone, he feels like he identifies more with his murder-uncle in jail than any of his parents or siblings. His family is from up high in the District, yet, Skylar doesn't quite fit in. Neither does he care.  

Strengths: 1) Smart, 2) Calculating, 3) Strong and agile, 4) Fast on his feet, 5) Handles weapons very well.

Weaknesses: 1) Can be overly arrogant, 2) Not overly muscular so can be overcome physically, 3) Sometimes his temper can get the best of him, 4) He has never killed a person before, which means he's slightly inexperienced.

Volunteer/reason: He was tired of living at home where he didn't fit in. He had managed to find his uncle's shed where he had hid away detailed descriptions on the people he had killed. His uncle was somewhat of a psychopath and Skylar managed to secretly tattoo all of the descriptions on his arms. He's very eager to try them out.

Token: The tattoos down his arms.