Task 1: "The Private-Session"

As he walked into the room, he immediately noticed all of the eyes that were following his every movement. The doors closed behind him as he simply looked around himself, making a map of his surroundings in his mind. He looked down on his arm: 'Step no. 1: Always map out the scene. Know what to use and what not to use.' All of the steps were imprinted on his arms. He had found all of them in an old forgotten shed from his uncle and had them tattooed on his arms, concealed in designs that looked like anything but meticulous plan on how to kill people like his uncle did before he was caught.

One of the things that caught his eyes as he looked around, was a small generator-box hiding underneath sponsor's tribune in front of him. The sponsors just sat there looking at him as Skylar looked over at the weapons on the table. They were all weapons that he had spent the last couple of days perfecting his techniques with. Nobody really knew this, but he had the ability to master each and every one of them.

As he turned his attention back to the Sponsors' tribune, the most intriguing person up there was the masked Head-Gamemaker watching him from somewhere else, through a screen. Yet again, the man himself could not be present to watch in person. Skylar however found that intriguing and it added another layer of secrecy to the man. When he looked over at the other sponsors: the model, the Defense of Secretary, the man of scandals. Skylar weakly chuckled weakly to himself.

"So you are the ones that are going to assess my skills for the Games? You're the ones that are going to deliver a score to the public and decide my chances of surviving...or in my case, winning these Games?" He asked aloud, not expecting any of them to answer as he grabbed a couple of the knives and tricked around them as if they nothing more than ordinary, harmless objects. "That has to be about the saddest joke I've ever heard." He went on after a while as he got ready to deliver some verbal blows to each of the three sponsors.

"See, I look at you, Roux and I ask myself: how is a model, who is probably afraid to break the tip of his fingernails or grow a single chest-hair on his chest, gonna know what I need to survive? And be aware, I know I will not need any lotions for my hands, gel for my hair or cream for shaving my face." The model looked around himself before trying to sit up firmer and act unaffected by Skylar's quite so direct portraying of him. "You look more like a woman if anything else..."

Skylar didn't bother to see his reaction as he looked over at Turt. "Turt...I don't even know where to begin with you, other than why do you bother with this? I'm not sure I'd want someone as scandalous as you to sponsor me. I'd be leaving my life in your hands and you're a man who's incapable of staying outside of trouble or knowing you're too old for this." He looked down on his knives, sharpening them as Turt as well tried to act unaffected. "Also, I don't know if you've heard yourself, but you're kind of ugly." Turt looked between his fellow sponsors and they simply looked away, as if to confirm what Skylar had just told him.

Picking up these things about the sponsors, was something Skylar was exceptionally good at. Nobody had ever noticed how sneaky he could be and so he had heard a lot of gossip on these sponsors. None of them impressed him at all. The fact that they were his only chances at sponsorships, almost made him believe that they were going to be his doom rather than his salvation.

As Skylar looked up, he knew that Neith was now expecting something to come her way. Before Skylar said anything though, he threw one of his knives at the generator, which was disabled, and the shield separating Skylar from the sponsors disappeared. Several of them got up on their feet in fear that Skylar would throw the last knife towards them. How it amused Skylar to see them so scared of his next move. Neith on the other hand seemed way calmer than the rest. She was from two. Skylar almost expected her to react like that.

"Neith...funny thing I'm talking to you, the Secretary of DEFENSE, when I've just disabled the only defense you had against me and my knives. I could just throw this one your way." Skylar went on, showing the knife he still had in his hand. "I don't know what to think about you as a sponsor, though. Being from District 2, I assume you'll be interested in using your wealth to protect your little patsy tributes from home. I'll make sure to remember that when I kill them slowly...painfully."

The Gamemakers next to the sponsors impressed him even less. He was so little impressed that he didn't even bother to learn their names. After suddenly throwing the knife upwards, hitting the roof just above the sponsors, Skylar waved over the instructor from the sword-station and they had a duel. Skylar's stance through the whole duel was impeccable. His feet moved gracefully and his quickness outdid the instructor's as he managed to knock the sword out of the man's hand.

"I thought I'd demonstrate one of my many talents..." Skylar said before he unexpectedly thrust the sword through the man's chest and watched as the man slipped off his sword. "Wow..." Skylar said to himself. He had never before killed a man. He had only been intrigued by the idea of it. He figured he would have to make someone his first and get used to it. "It's amazing, isn't it? The color of someone's blood as it's gushing out of someone's body. It's so fresh and shiny..."

Skylar turned his attention towards the Head-Gamemaker. It both intrigued and irritated him that he didn't know much about the guy. He was a mystery to everyone. Skylar was usually the type to figure out everybody before delivering a verbal blow at them, but this Chess Winchester was truly a wildcard in this crowd considering he was the Head-Gamemaker himself. He was the man that could potentially could put Skylar through hell or worse just for the sake of entertaining the public of the Capitol.

"Mr. Head-Gamemaker Chess Winchester...you're quite an undescribed card among these other people. I mean, I'm usually the type that can dig up things that people don't want others to know, but you're different. You're just sitting there, silent as the grave with a mask covering your face. Although I'm not a person for masks, because I'd want everybody to know my name and all that...I'll be very obliged to one day see you remove that mask and show me your true face."

There wasn't a single sound from the Head-Gamemaker and it intrigued Skylar even more. "Don't think I will be sleeping in fear over what you have entailed for me and my fellow tributes...or my competition in these Games. I'm not like the rest. I almost sincerely hope you have something 'amazing' planned. I'd hate to think less of someone who appears to have more of a fashionable taste than a model..." He looked over at the model sponsor who clenched his fist in irritation.

The other sponsors however were more interested in hearing what the new Head-Gamemaker would answer. After a while everybody heard the sound of clapping hands and a weak laugh from the monitor of the new Head-Gamemaker. "Skylar Specks, age 16 from District 5: one of few to actually capture my attention." He said in a rather mysterious voice. "However your time is up..."

A/N: Private task (not scored) - gave a skills-score of 10.