Character Form for Raegan 'Rae' Wolff ("Scream")

NAME: Raegan Wolff, (also known as Rae or Raven)

GRADE: 11th

AGE: 17

SEX: Female

APPEARANCE: She's roughly 5,5 feet tall, and has a rather slender and athletic figure. She's got black, short-cut hair, and usually wears an older leather jacket, even though she could easily buy herself a new one. She's very fit, and easily blends in with the rest of the school-kids when she wants to.

PERSONALITY: Raegan has a witty, and sometimes even morbid sense of humor, but she can always lure a smile underneath it. That's partly the reason why she blends in so well. People like her for her personality and wits. She can at times be cocky with herself and mix herself into the wrong kind of people, which lands her in trouble, but she's quick to act on her feet and gets away through parkouring. She always seems to know how to escape with her life and her pride, much to her foster-parents' relief.

However, she has the traits of a chameleon. She can blend in with the crowd without people noticing too much about her. When she wants the attention and has a story to tell, people will listen, but she can also avoid any eye-contact for an entire day and not be noticed.

BACKGROUND: Raegan arrived at Brimley to her foster-family when she was 15. She had been jumping from foster-family to foster-family for 8 years before that, having entered the system at the age of 7. She's stayed rather unscratched from the quick change in environment because it has allowed her to learn how to blend in with different crowds. She is quite content with her stay in Brimley, and with the family she is with. It's the longest time she's been in one place. She's attended Brimley High for the amount of time she's lived with the family.

THE SECRET: In a small city like Brimley, one wrong rumor can set you apart from the crowd. Raegan knew that very well when she arrived. She had been through the same procedure every other place, and every time the same thing had happened – her past as a 'troubled teenager in the system' came to the surface and everybody stopped talking to her, and rather at her. People like her really well. She's one of the cool kids...for now. She won't be if Jess tells everybody that she has been living with 8 different families before that.

OTHER: The old black leather-jacket that she wears constantly at any season ofthe year, is the last piece that Raegan has from her biological family. Shedoesn't strike anyone for being the emotional type in that manner, but shecan't seem to help herself. Whenever she goes out, that's the only jacket sheever grabs.