Tribute Form for Europe-tribute Agnes Træet ("Planet Earth")

Name: Agnes Træet (æ pronounced like the 'a' in 'sad')

Age: 19

Sex: Female

Continent: Europe

Country: Norge (Norway)

Physical Description: Many Nordic girls and women usually carry the blonde hair and blue eyes. Agnes on the other hand breaks this stereotype with her coal-black hair (dyed) and short, boyish cut. She doesn't want to be one of common faces in the crowd. She reaches just about five foot four above the ground and carries a healthy slim figure from doing many hikes in the mountains where she lives. She wouldn't necessarily radiate true beauty in the way she looks, but rather in the way she behaves.

Background: Magnificent forests, deep fjords, shiny glaciers and colorful northern lights. Those are just a few of many words to describe the Norwegian landscapes' diversity. It one is one of several attractions that make people want to travel here. The stories of the brave and raving Norwegian Vikings have also left their marks on Norwegian history. The country is a long stretch of landscape, landmarks and historical monuments. From the delicate south to the icy north, from the wet and windy west to the dry east, there is a different landscape for every part of the country.

In this little world of its own, Agnes grew up. As Norway stays rather off the grid from the rest of the world, so has Agnes from the crowded cities and the busy life. She's lived her life the way her country has survived through history – quiet as the breeze, persistent as the rain. She was raised by her parents in Bergen, on the west coast, which has taught her persistence above all else. Her parents, father a lumber and mother a nurse, raised her pretty much camping outside in mother nature with the Norwegian landscapes surrounding her.

Personality: The landscape of the country is one way to describe who Agnes is as a person. She has different layers, ups and downs, storms and calm. She has lived an easy and secluded life, which has led to her being a lot like that herself. She enjoys a good challenge, and she's not afraid to get sweat and put in the maximum effort to achieve her goals...and make it to the top of the harshest mountains. She is rather quiet when in a big crowd, but finds herself more confident in smaller groups. She'll come across as shy and insecure to most people, but the more comfortable she gets, the more of her true personality shines through.

Other: Her greatest strength in these games will be methods of survival, which are often overlooked. Most tributes will be more interested in weapons to kill rather than tools to survive. This is where Agnes will thrive. When it comes to fighting and killing...let's just say Agnes will have to bring her Bergen-temper into play.