Tribute Form for D4 Male - Cyrus "Joint-Wrecker" Blue ("Crime")

Name: Cyrus 'Joint-Wrecker' Blue

Age: 18

Gender: Male

District: 4

Crime: Murder. At the age of 16 he committed one of the most gruesome murders the district had ever seen. He murdered his step-father after years and years of abuse. He lured him into a shed, remote to the public and knocked him unconscious before he systematically dislocated and broke every joint the man had. He was alive to experience the horror and the pain. Cyrus was quite persistent on reminding the step-father of what he had been doing to Cyrus for all those years and reminding him how this was a payback for everything that he had done. Every single bone in his body was broken: feet, toes, knees, hips, ribs, back, shoulder, elbows, wrists, fingers...and of course, when the step-father had already passed out from all the pain, his neck.

Not only that, he fastened the dead body to a fishing net, and started using his body as a marionette, pulling the threats, making the body do whatever he wanted. "Don't like it so much when I'm control, do you 'father'?"

Personality: For the first nine years of his life, he was just like any other boy in the District: funny, smart, kind-hearted, but after the abusing started, Cyrus turned more and more inwards, angry...and calculated. He no longer feels anything emotionally. He's turned into a sociopath after the abuse of the step-father began.

Appearance: 5.7ft tall, slightly muscled from training to be strong enough to break all the joints he wanted. His eyes are dark-brown, but nobody actually really knows because people are too scared to even look at them. His hair is short and coal-black, which is really abnormal compared to other District residents.

Life before prison: When he was younger, he used to live in a nice adorned house by the ocean with his mother and step-father. His own father had drowned at sea during a terrible storm that ran across the district when Cyrus was only five. For the next four years Cyrus lived with his mother and her new boyfriend, the step-father, who adopted Cyrus after a year, but then his mother got sick. She got so sick and they couldn't afford the medical treatment to cure her. At the age of 8, she died slowly and painfully and the step-father had a hard time getting over it.

Eventually he started taking it out on little Cyrus who didn't understand what was happening at first, but after a while, as he grew accustomed to it. He came to understand that it was wrong, and the sociopath within him blossomed inside of him as he waited for the moment when he would be free. The moment when he would get rid of his step-father in the most inhumane way, just to reflect on how inhumane his step-father had been all those years.

Life in prison: Life in prison was remarkably different. He was sentenced to life in prison for his murder of his step-father, nobody taking into consideration his mental, sociopathic state. At first he was put in a regular cell with another inmate, but that soon turned out to be the inmate's doom when Cyrus literally wrecked the man, breaking all of his joints before the guards could get him out of there. The entire prison came to know of his 'work' and immediately nicknamed him 'The Joint-Wrecker'.

Instead, he's been serving his first two years in total isolation from other inmates. Even the guards barely check up on him because they're scared he'll attack them. Instead they have a secure-zone where Cyrus can catch some fresh air, eat the food they make him, but other than that, he's just isolated from the rest, expected to live the rest of his life like this. He doesn't mind though. As a matter of fact, he got his revenge so he's rather happy about his situation.

3-5 strengths:
1) Very manipulative. Easily knows how to get under a person's skin and exploit their weaknesses.
2) He's also very calculative. He weighs pros and cons before setting out to do something risky (like killing his stepfather).
3) He's really strong. Breaking joints takes quite the effort, but he has found the strength to do make it slow and painful for the victim.
4) He's smart. He does know who to trust and who not to trust.

3-5 weaknesses:
1) He can be immature at times. His personality never fully grew up, and therefore many features of his young self can be present.
2) He's got a loud a temper if you hit the right buttons. He can really lose control of himself if people repeatedly pisses him off which can see him disregard any sorts of calculation and act on impulse.
3) His immaturity also leads to him being vulnerable...if one exploits that at the right times. His sociopathic state usually prevents that, but it has its flaws as he can sometime become that scared boy at the age of 8 that just lost his mother.

Weapon: His main weapon when killing the step-father was his hands and smarts regarding the human-skeleton, which he has a scary interest in. He's well known with how to use a net, but it'll mostly be about the theatric look of it all. Coming from a fishing Districts, he knows his way around with the knife.

Token: When he was just a boy, his mother gave him a necklace containing one slightly big, sky-blue pearl fastened to it. Even to this day in the prison, he wears the necklace around his neck, not entirely sure why he does. The only reason why he does wear it, is because he feels like something is missing if he doesn't.