Chapter 2

Hwang Hyunjin

I get out of the bathroom and walk down the corridor to go back to my bedroom after taking a shower. We just finished doing a concert and it was one of last ones this year.

I was focused on my thoughts until I hear a sound of sobbing from Felix's room as i pass by. I stop on my tracks and get near the closed door, whimpers and sobs were heard easily. Is he crying again?

"Oi, Yongbok, you good?" I ask after knocking on the door.

I hear him sniffle then he says "Yeah I'm good."
From the hoarseness in his voice, he really cried a lot.

I open the door and pop my head inside, Felix was sitting on the edge of his bed, wiping away his tears.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.
I go sit next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He was looking down on the floor, sobbing silently.

When I asked him about what happened, tears welled up in his eyes again.
"It's about Felicity. She doesn't seem okay." He says in a quavering voice.

Felicity, has she ever been okay in the first place?

Although I understand Felix, he's her twin brother after all, but I bet she caused something big again to make him worry.
"What do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"I don't know, but she's hiding something serious from me. She suffered from eating disorder when we were in high school but never told me, now she's not telling me something again and I'm scared for her." He explains.

"What if she's having problems with eating again?" He whimpers and tears stream down his face.

"Felix i think you're thinking too much. She'll be fine." I try to comfort him, but what i said made him cry more, making me question my words.
Did i say something wrong?

Suddenly he wraps his arms around my waist and hug me, making me raise my eyebrows in surprise.
"I hope so too hyung." He sobs on my shoulder.

I had no choice but let him cry on my shoulder and give him a gentle pat on his back at the moment.

I hate seeing Felix like this. It's always Felicity's fault. Felix is usually a happy and joyous person, he rarely cries but when he does, it really breaks my heart.

Suddenly Minho storms into the room, followed by Chan yelling "Who's crying?!"

Felix pulls back from the embrace and wipes away his tears, Chan crouches down in front of Felix.
"Why are you crying?" He asks him.

"Hyung, i think it's better not to ask him that. He's really emotional at the moment." I say, i didn't want to see a lake of tears again.

Chan nods and gets up, Minho pats Felix's head and says "We should leave him alone then."

I stand up and leave his bedroom along with Chan and Minho.
"Yah Hyunjin, tell us what happened." Minho nudges his shoulder with mine as we walk to the living room.

"It has something to do with Felicity again. He said she doesn't seem okay and just kept crying about it." I explain.

"He's been concerned about Felicity a lot lately. What did she do to make him worry so much?" Minho says, scratching the back his head.

"Guys what if it's something serious? Let's not talk about it." Chan speaks.
Minho and i glance at each other with a speculative look on our faces.

"I wonder what happened..." I murmur.
An eating disorder is something serious, the fact that she hid it from Felix is even worse.
Why am I getting worried? I don't know her and I've never met her.

"Minho hyung come to the kitchen please!!" Changing yells from the kitchen.
Minho goes to the kitchen and Chan tags along with him.

I sit down on the couch and scroll through my phone; Han moves from his seat and sits next to me with a look i knew what it meant.
"Were you guys talking about Felix's sister?" He asks.

I make an annoyed face and say "Yeah, why?"

"Have you seen how beautiful she is?" He says, his eyes lighting up at the thought of her, a grimaced look forms on my face.

"You have a photo of her?" I.N. interefers into the conversation and sits next to Han.

"Yeah. Here I'll show you." Han says and starts searching on his phone.
"Okay, this Is creepy. Where did you get a photo of her?" I ask.

"Some paparazzi tried to take a photo of her but it's only one. They wanted to know about her a little." He says and shows us the photo.

"Woah. She's the exact copy of Felix." I.N. says.
It was a side profile photo of her she was heading inside a shop with sunglasses on her face.

"Wow. She's so pretty." I.N. says.
I look at his face and it was annoying me the way he was eyeing the photo.

"What's so good about her? Looks are not what matters, it's the heart." I argue, crossing my arms and looking away from the photo after a last glance.

"Shut up. Looks are the only thing that matter in the society these days." Han argues back, making me scoff.

"Kids! Dinner's ready!" Chan yells from the kitchen.
"Coming!!" We all shout back in union and get up.

"We should also call Felix." I say and the others nod.

"Oi Felix-" Han stops in his mid-sentence when he turns around along with us and we widen our eyes in horror.

"Why are you guys talking about my sister?" Felix says in a wary voice.

_______________________________________

Who do you ship Hyunjin the most with in skz?
I ship with him with Felix