Chapter 8

Lee Felicity

I sit down at an empty table in the cafeteria of the University and take a bite on my hamburger.

Today all the girls were staring at me in a weird way and it was annoying me so much, i know I'm pretty but stop staring at me.

"Hey Felicity!" I hear a high-pitched voice from behind me.

I turn my head to look at who it is, Hwa Young was coming towards me with her friends with arms crossed over their chests.

"I heard you met Stray Kids yesterday." She speaks with a tone of attitude.

Is she a stalker?

"What do you want?" I ask her in a monotone voice before biting on the burger again.

"Can you make me meet Felix oppa?" She asks, making me almost choke on the bite of the burger.
I raise my head and look at her with a furious look on my face.

"Do you have a death wish?" I ask her hastily, making her widen her eyes and her minions gasp.

"Yah, i-i just want to meet him!" She exclaims.
"And then what?" I cross my arms.

"And..and..just make me meet him!" She says and stomps her foot.

I sigh, this is what I have to bear in my daily life. Girls asking me to meet my brother.

It was a lot like this before, but since I'm a bitch only the few brave ones ask it now.

I and get up to face her and examine her face. She had tons of cakey makeup on that made her skin look rough and she was wearing fake lens, it was also obvious that she got eyelid and nose surgery because it looked unnatural. I scoff and roll my eyes at her, making her frown.

"Hey clown face." I speak up and hit her forehead with the tip of my finger, making her scowl.

"You should know your place and leave my brother alone. Have you seen yourself? Felix hates girls who put on so much makeup and have a bad attitude, he hates those kinds of girls and you're the perfect example. Quit stalking my brother or I'll rip your hair out again just like i did a long time ago." I tell her and make sure she hears every single word i said.

The reaction on her face was exactly what I wanted: she had a mix of shocked and hurt look on her face and she looked speechless.

The other girls gasp again and take a step back from Hwa Young, leaving her alone in front of me.

I could also feel the other students staring at us and whispering things but i didn't care, this skank needed to know who she was talking to with attitude.

She forms her lips in a line and turns around without looking back and leaves the cafeteria embarrassed.

I glare the others that were looking at us and they immediately look away from me; i sit down and get back to finishing my hamburger before another lesson.

_____________

The lessons fled away by quickly and it was 4 pm now, i was walking down the hall to get out when my phone starts ringing.

"Hey Felix." I pick up the call.
"Hey pumpkin, are you out?" He asks me.

"Yeah, where are you?" I look around to see if he was here yet but he was nowhere to be found.

"Yah, are you blind? Look on your right." He says and i do as he said.

He was hiding a bit behind the other side of the car so no one would see him and i roll my eyes, then walk to the car after hanging up the call.

"How long have you been here?" I ask him.
"A few minutes. Give me that purse, you must be tired." He says and grabs my handbag that was draped over my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I murmur but he ignores me and puts it in the back passenger seat.
"Let's go." He says with a smile and also opens the door of the passenger seat for me.

"Aren't you being too nice today?" I say when i sit in the passenger seat.
"I'm always nice but you never notice it." He says with a fake pout and i look at him with a blank expression.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"To the mall. Let's do some shopping." He responds, keeping his eyes on the road.

"By the way, I'm staying at your house for a few days." Felix speaks again, i snap my head towards him.

"Why?" I ask in an irritated tone.

"I'm on holidays, i don't have a house here." He murmurs.

"What about the dorm?" I ask.

"I can't, okay? The dorm on holidays is closed because we're taking a break so we stay in our house, but my house is in Australia." He explains.

"Then go live in Australia." I suggest.

He gasps and looks at me with a hurt expression.
"I'm here instead of Australia because i want to take care of you! What if something happens when you're all alone here ? Idiot." He rolls his eyes and i narrow my eyes at him.

"Fine. You can stay in my house, but on one condition." I point out my finger.

"What condition?" He asks.
"Give me Hyunjin's address and his phone number." I say simply without hesitating.

He widens his eyes and looks at me with parted lips.
"Why!?" He says.

"I want to meet him." I say with a nod.
"Why? Why do you want to meet him?" He argues and a smirk forms on my face.
"Are you jealous? Do you like him or what?" I ask and he immediately shakes his head.

"No, i just mean that you can date anyone else except for Hyunjin. He hasn't done anything to you so leave him alone." He explains while looking ahead of him.

"But i like him. I won't treat him like the others, i swear." I say and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Remember you're homeless. Make your decision wisely." I continue with a smirk, making him sigh.

"Fine. I'll have to ask him first, it's a matter of privacy." He says.

"I don't care, i want it or else you'll be homeless." I tell him and he nods miserably.

We arrive at the mall and Felix decided to buy me my favorite white cardigan as one of the birthday presents. Last night he gave me the gifts and they were brought each of them from all the different countries where they toured as a souvenir.

We get out of the shop and we stop in front of the railing.
"I need to use the washroom. Wait for me here, okay?" He says and i nod.

"Oh and put those shopping bags down, they must be heavy." He states, pointing at all the shopping bags i was holding.

"It's fine. They're not that heavy." I say and he nods.
"Hurry up because I'm hungry!" I yell as he runs to the washroom.

In the meantime my eyes wander around the big mall and look at the people passing by, but suddenly my head starts hurting and my vision becomes blurry.

_______________________________________

How did you discover Skz?