Chapter 15

Imagine this Hyunjin going at your high school i-

Anyways back to the story
_______________________________________

Flashback 6 years ago

"Look! Hee-Young is here!"

Hyunjjn turns his head behind and looks at her walking down the school corridor, everyone turn around to stare at her in awe.

She had a small smile on her face that she was giving everyone, Hyunjin was stood in front of the lockers and they make eye contact for a second when she passes next to him.

A sigh leaves his lips and he turns back to his locker, putting inside the books and his backpack. He closes the locker and he sees Sunwoo walking towards him with a smile, making all the girls around him swoon.

"How is my best friend doing!" He asks cheerfully and bumps his shoulder with Hyunjin's.
"I'm good, what about you?" Hyunjjn says with a small smile.
"I'm always good. Let's get to class." He responds and Hyunjin nods.

______________

Hyunjin had just started painting on a new canvas when he hears his phone buzz, he puts his brush down and picks up the phone from the table.

"Are your parents home?" - Hee Young <3

A smile forms on his face when he reads her message, realizing she wasn't mad at him.

"No, you can come :) " - Hyunjin

He thought she was mad at him from the way she completely ignored him today at school, but he knew he had to get used to it because she does that all the time: she told him she wanted to keep their relationship a secret and nobody had to know. At school they would ignore each other, while in the afternoon they would go out together or stay at Hyunjin's house.

He hears the doorbell ring and he goes to the entrance, he opens the door and she was hiding her face behind a small basket she was holding in her hands.

"Hi!" She pulls the basket down from her face and shows him a wide smile.
An uncontrollable smile forms on his face and she leans in, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him.

"How was your day today?" She asks him while he brings her inside the house.
"The usual. What's this?" He grabs the small closed basket that was hanging from her hands.

"Oh this? I tried to make some delicious cupcakes for my boyfriend." She responds with a giggle.
"Really? Let's eat them in the garden then, I'm making a new painting." Hyunjin says with a smile and she nods.

They go outside in the garden and Hyunjin keeps the big living room doors open for them; he grabs a seat from the table, placing it next to his for her and she sits down with the basket.

"What are you going to paint today?" She asks while opening the basket.
"I don't know, something on the moment." He says with a shrug.

"Here." She raises her hand that was holding a cupcake towards his face and he willingly takes a bite of it.
" It's not bad." Hyunjin mumbles with the bite still in his mouth and savour the taste carefully.
"Oh thank god. I'll try to make them more delicious the next time." She says and he smiles.

At the end Hyunjin was able to finish his painting and it turned out to be a portrait of Hee-Young. His eyes stayed on her all the time and he couldn't stop watching her.

"It's so pretty!" She exclaims and stares at the painting with a wide smile on her face.
"You're the one who made it pretty." Hyunjin says, looking at her shyly.
She blinks her eyes at him and looks away, trying to hide how hard she was blushing.