Chapter 5

Lee Felicity

I get out of my car and take the present bag in my hand, then head towards Felix's house.
I look inside the bag to check if the gift is fine and take a deep breath.

I arrive at the doorstep and ring the doorbell.
I was looking down at my shoes when the door wide opens, i look up and i see his familiar face after 5 months.

He was smiling so brightly that you could feel sunbeams radiating from his presence.

Ah uncontrollable smile forms on my face and i wrap my arms around his torso to hug him, inhaling his familiar scent.

"Happy birthday !" He beams brightly as he wraps his arms on my shoulders.
"Happy birthday to you too." I say and pat his back.

He pulls back and cups my face in his hands, making my lips pout.

"Let me look at your face first." He says and examines my face, i frown playfully.
"I'm fine." I mumble, while he's still looking at my face.

He pulls his hands away and i caress my cheeks and he smiles.
"I see you're much healthier, now you look more alike me. Come on in." He says, i roll my eyes and he makes way for me.

"You changed your hair. Black suits you." I say as i enter inside the house.
Felix just moved in his new house and it's pretty cozy.

"Thanks. Put the present on the table." He says from behind me.
"Okay." I say, but i first look around the living room which was big.

"Did you get hurt?" He asks me, i turn around and see he was looking down at my knees.

"Oh, this. I got hurt because of a kid." I say and a faint smile forms on my face at the memory of that man putting bandages on my knees.

"And you're not angry? Wow." He murmurs while he pours me a glass of wine.
"Yeah i am angry. I ripped my favorite cardigan." I say and clench my jaw.

"The one I gave you last year? Don't worry sis I'll get you a new one." He says and gives me a fingers heart with a smile on his face.

"Yeah whatever." I say and roll my eyes.

"Alright. What are we-" i was stopped by the doorbell ringing, making me frown.

"Is somebody else coming?" I ask him.
"Oh right. Uhm, i think I forgot to tell you something..." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Tell me what?" I ask, feeling annoyed.
"Wait." He says, gesturing with his hand and goes to open the door.

I sigh and place the gift on the dining table which was big. The house is big too and it looks like there are so many rooms.

No way.

Don't tell me...he still lives with his bandmates?

When he opens the door I hear male voices speaking loudly and i roll my eyes mentally.

Why didn't he tell me there would be his friends too?

I look down on my clothes to make sure they're okay.

I was wearing a black skirt and a white turtleneck sweater, a long black coat and black ankle boots.
I guess i look fine.

Wait, why am I worried about my clothes? I'm not trying to impress anyone.

They come inside the living room and all of them bow their head to me with a smile on their faces; i bow my head slightly and send glares to Felix when he enters the room at last.

"Felicity I wish you happy birthday from everyone here!" Chan says while throwing his hands in the air with a toothy smile.

He was the only one i personally knew out of the members because we've met in Australia before.