Chapter 12

This is how Felicity's living room looks like!

_______________________________________

Lee Felicity

We arrive at my house and Hyunjin parks the car on the front.

Luckily he didn't get us in any accident, he was a little insecure at first but the the driving went smoothly.

He comes on my side and opens the door for me, i open my arms with a smile and wait for him to pick me up.

"I want a piggy back." I say and he sighs, slouching his shoulders.
"Why?" He asks irritated.

"It's just a piggy back to the doorsteps, it's not that far!" I retort.

He grabs my arms and yanks me towards him to stand up, then turns his back on me and crouches down.
"Come on." He says and pats on his shoulders.

I smile widely and wrap my arms around his neck, he gets up and places his hands on the insides of my thighs to keep me from falling.

"Wow, i wish i had a piggy back when i was younger." I say with a grin, the fact that he was tall so a new point of view opened in my eyes.

"Why? Did you never have a piggy back when you were a child?" He asks me as he walks on the pair of stairs.

"Do you really want to know?" I say and he nods.
"Everyone were scared of me." I respond shortly.

"...oh." He murmurs.

I place my face on the side of his head and my eyes land on his cute pearl earring.

His hair was smelling so good that i could get intoxicated on them, i lazily put my cheek on his shoulder.

Without resisting myself, i give him a soft peck on the side of the neck; i earn a flinch from him and he freezes on his steps in front of the door.

"Yah! Stop doing that!" He exclaims and i see his ears getting red.

I giggle and he purposely loosens his grip on my thighs, i almost fall backwards but i clutch tightly on his hoodie.

We both fall backwards and a scream escapes Hyunjin's lips as i hit my back on the floor.

He falls on top of me but doesn't get hurt because he had me as his mattress on the floor.
I stare at the ceiling of the doorstep in shock and i could feel pain rush in on my back.

I hear the door open and look up, Felix was looking at us confused and shocked.

Hyunjin gasps when he realizes he was putting all his weight on me and gets up, he puts his hand on the back of my head to pull me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks me with worried eyes.
"Oh my god! What happened?" Felix rushes to me and crouches down like Hyunjin.

"It's Hyunjin's fault." I speak before Hyunjin could.

"That's not true. You started it." Hyunjin says and Felix stares at us confused.

"Ok wait, let's talk about this inside. Liss give me your hand." Felix says and lends out his hand to me.

"Hyunjin will pick me up. It's his fault i fell." I say and cross my arms, still lying on the floor.
"Fine." Hyunjin mutters and picks me up in bridal style.

Felix opens the door for us and Hyunjin puts me down on the couch and he sits next to me, his hand was still on my back and he starts soothing it.

"Felix I'm thirsty." I yell so he could hear me from the living room.