Chapter 6

Lee Felicity

The party is going better than expected.
They all danced to songs and also did karaoke, they asked me to join them but i didn't like doing this stuff, so i just watched them.

I didn't expect them to be this funny, Felix is so lucky to have them as friends, he should never think of leaving them.

Should i make friends too?

I don't know, the word friend and my name in the same sentence don't really go well.

Flashback 5 years ago

"You're a jerk, you know that right? A person doesn't treat their friends this way." She says to me.

I stare at her with a blank expression and blink my eyes slowly.

We were standing in the school courtyard and there was nobody else around, everyone had already left.

She rips the bracelet off of her wrist and throws it on my face, but that didn't take a reaction out of me.

"I shouldn't have wasted time with a person like you. What a sociopath." She spat and turns around to walk away.

I pick up the expensive bracelet i bought her for present and look at it.

"Sociopath." The word echoed in my head again.
I'm tired of that word.
Everyone say that excuse to turn their back on me and leave.

Will i ever feel the warmth of a friend?

When I was looking down i notice someone standing in front of me, i raise my head and my eyes meet with his familiar ones.

"The new Spiderman movie came out! Do you want to go to the cinema before heading home?" He asks me, a wide smile spread on his face.

How could I forget about him?

I forgot that...i already have a best friend by my side.

He has always been there for me ever since the beginning.
He has never left like others.

I don't need a friend, because i already have my brother as my best friend.

A genuine smile forms on my face and i nod in response to him.
He interwines his arm with mine and we leave the school grounds to go to the cinema.

End of the flashback

"Earth to Felicity?" Chan waves his hand in front my face, making me snap back to reality.

"Huh?" I say and look at him, everyone were staring at me.

"Is everything okay?" He asks me.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be right back." I say when i look at the clock, it was time for my medication.

We finished eating and it was 9pm, we were sitting at the table having conversations.

I get up and go where my handbag was hanging, i take the pills out and go to the kitchen.

I open the cupboards to find a glass but i couldn't find any, but then Felix comes inside the kitchen and takes out a glass of water from the upper cupboards.

"What are these for?" He asks in a mumble while he pours the water for me.

"I just get them when i have a headache." I tell him, making him quietly nod and sigh.

"You're not having an eating disorder again, are you?" He asks, looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine, it's just a headache. You don't need to worry." I reassure him.