Chapter 9

Lee Felicity

My vision turns blurry for a moment and my head starts spinning.

I accidentally drop the bags on the floor and i lose balance, but i was able to hold onto the railing and not fall.

I blink my eyes a couple of times and my vision turns back to normal, making me sigh in relief.

I thought i was about to go blind.

I put down my handbag along the bags because my head was hurting and i take out my phone.

I go to Google and search "brain tumor symptoms", scrolling down through the pages.

"Headaches, numbness or paralysis, loss of hearing, vision changes, dizziness and loss of balance, nosebleeds".

So it was a symptom of the tumor i got now.

I'm already expecting it'll get worse because i still didn't get half of the other symptoms.

Is there a way to not feel pain?

I see Felix running towards me with a smile and stops in front of me, looking out of breath.

"Let's go eat something now." He says as he picks up my purse and the shopping bags.

"Can I sit down first? I'm not feeling well."

He looks up at me and drops all the bags, then puts his hands on my arms to look at me.
"Did something happen when i was to the washroom? Are you okay?" He asks concerned and checks if I was hurt anywhere.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just a little headache, i need to sit down first." I say and he nods.

________________

Although the headache got worse at the end, i was still able to survive through the day.
I read that a headache will only go away after 72 hours, i just have to be patient and not kill myself in the meantime.

"Wow. The food was amazing, wasn't it?" Felix says, putting his hand over his stomach with a smile.

"Yeah. Did you already bring your bags with you?" I ask him as we walk to the car.

"Yeah, they're in the back of the car." He responds.
"Did you ask Hyunjin yet?" His smile fades away and he had a nervous look on his face.

"Listen...i can't do this to Hyunjin." He whines and i stop on my tracks to face him with wide eyes.

"Yah! What do you mean by that!? Am i a witch that you think will put some spell or a scientist that will do dangerous experiments on him? It's just an address!" I exclaim angrily.

"It's not that I-" Felix says but i interrupt him
"Are you on my side or his? Do you not want me to be happy!?" I ask by raising my voice in front of our car.

"Hey hey, lower your voice. Didn't you have a headache before?" He retorts, gesturing me to calm down.

"Answer my question first." I ignore him and tell him to answer me.
He sighs and looks down on the ground, moving his feet nervously.

"...I'm on your side." He mutters, it looked like he didn't want to say that, but he would've been forced to say that anyways.

A pleased smile forms on my face and i get inside the car happily.

"Call him right now, i won't let you inside my house if you haven't done that." I say and he sighs miserably.
"Alright."

Hwang Hyunjin

I lay down on my bed and open YouTube to watch some videos until i felt sleepy.

It was 9:30 and i just took a shower to get ready for bed, Kkami was sitting next to me and ignoring me as always.