Chapter 7

Hwang Hyunjin

I stop on my tracks and turn around to look at her.

She stood there with arms crossed over her chest and takes a step forward me.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her, pretending not to know.

"We've met at the coffee shop yesterday, you helped me." She tells me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I murmur.

I turn around to walk away, but i suddenly feel a hand touching my wrist and yanking me back by force. She pulls me back towards her and our chests almost touch and my breath was taken away.

I widen my eyes at how close our faces were to each other, she didn't even flinch at this closeness between us and the air between us gets intense.

"Do you think of me as a fool?" She mutters.
The fierce look in her eyes never left once and i swallow nervously.

My eyes accidentally shift to her lips but i pull myself away from her and my ears were feeling warm, they were probably red at this point.

"I regonized you from your eyes and voice. You saw that i was hurt so you came to me and you said you had bandages, then you also put them on my knees yourself.  You touched me gently-" She started saying all that loudly and i widen my eyes, putting my hand over her mouth before she went too far.

"Are you crazy!? Someone could hear you!" I whisper shout.

Her expression was now relaxed and her eyes showed something else i couldn't figure out.

She eyed down to my hand and i pull it away, bowing my head slightly out of respect.

"I see you're already comfortable with me. We will get to meet each other a lot from now on." She says with a devilish smile on her face and pokes gently my chest, then leaves me alone in the corridor.

I watch her leave and stay there dumbfounded and shocked.

She's crazy.

Why did she start talking about our encounter in a sensual way?

I just put bandages and that's all, why is she taking it so seriously?

I sigh heavily and press my back against the wall for some strength for my legs. I don't know why but my legs are suddenly feeling weak, do i need to take vitamins again?

I don't want to go back to the living room where she is.

It's okay Hyunjin, just pretend like nothing happened and you can leave to head back home.

I feel someone poke my arm and my whole body flinches, that poke brings back flashbacks from what happened before.
I turn my head to look who is it, hoping it's not her, but instead i was looking at Felix.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so startled?" He asks me.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing." I say shaking my head.

"Alright. Let's go to the living room." He says and pats my shoulder.

I take a deep breath as we enter the living room and my eyes shift to Felicity first, who was talking with Han.

Her eyes meet mine and i look somewhere else to not make more eye contacts with her.

"I'm going home." She says to Felix.
"At this hour? You should crash here tonight." Felix says while she approaches us.

"Yeah. It's late and it can be dangerous at night." Minho says.

Suddenly a good idea gets in my mind and i look at Felix.