Chapter 16

Hwang Hyunjin

"Good morning sunshine~"

An angelic voice and a strong light wakes me up from a peaceful sleep. As soon as my mind awakens i get a strong headache, making me groan. I open my eyes and the first thing I see was the white ceiling, i realized I was laying on a bed.

Wait a minute.
I'm on a bed?

I immediately sit up in anxiety and look where I am. The room was painted dark grey and the furniture was wooden brown. There were posters of old western bands on the walls and there was a black belt placed in a small frame that was hanging at the wall.
This room isn't familiar at all.

Did i get kidnapped? No, they would've tied me on a chair if I was.

I should try remember what happened last night: I remember I got drunk because Felicity was being provocative, then we went out for a walk all together, Felicity asked Han to date her and he said yes, so i took her in a dark alley and then...

Oh my god.
I told her that i was jealous and i didn't want her to be with Han.

Did we kiss?

My face heats up when the thought comes to my mind, i cover my face with my hands and i wanted to cry.

I hear the door open and i pull my hands away from the face, Felicity comes in and stops on her steps when she noticed i was awake.
"Oh, you're up." She says with a smile and walks towards me.

"Where am I?" I ask her with a sigh.
"At my place." She replies, making me widen my eyes.
"D-did anything happen last night?" I ask, i wanted to slap myself for stuttering like an idiot.

"You don't remember?" She says, her eyebrows were raised and her lips parted.
"No. What happened?"

Suddenly she sits on the edge of the bed next to me and stares deeply into my eyes.
"You pinned me against a wall." She says in a whisper secretively.
I sigh once again and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.
"And then? Did something else happen?" I ask in a mumble while still hiding my face.

"Yeah."
"What? Did we kiss?" I pull my hands away from my face and look at her anxiously.
A smirk forms on her face and she leans closer, making me flinch and she nods with her head.

I widen my eyes and my face flushes even more than it already was, i immediately get up from the bed because i needed to act like i didn't care.
"Um, is that the door of the bathroom?" I ask her, pointing at the two more doors that were in connected with this bedroom.
"Yeah, one is the closet and the other door is the bathroom. I got you clean clothes, so get freshed up and come to the kitchen, Felix is preparing pancakes." She says, and with a small smile she leaves the bedroom.

As soon as she leaves i jump on the bed and pull at my hair, screaming in the duvet. I kissed her last night, what am i going to do now?

_________________

I get out of the bedroom and walk towards the open kitchen, Felicity was standing against the high kitchen counter, watching Felix make the pancakes.

"Hyung, how are you feeling?" Felix asks me while cooking.

"I have a huge headache, do you have something to cure the hangover?" I say.
"We have aspirin." Felicity says before taking a sip from the smoothie and Felix shakes his head.

"No, it's not good for health. I'll make you the soup, but first eat some pancakes." He says and places a plate full of food in front of me.
There were pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries.

I glance at Felicity beside me, she sits on the high stool and in her plate she had a high tower of pancakes, making me raise my eyebrows in surprise. Is she able to eat all those?