2

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong
Age: 17
Brooklyn, New York

I went downstairs to see what my grandma was cooking because I could smell the food from upstairs

"The food almost ready you hungry baby?" My grandma asked me looking up with a smile and washing the dishes.

"No I'm actually about to go in a minute , Jon is coming to get me cause we were invited to watch the game at his friend house."

I heard a knock on the door and I jumped down from the counter to go get the door. "I'll get it."

I opened the door and I saw 6 older guys. "Ouu you sure is a pretty lil one" one guy said causing me to scrunch my face up at him.

I held the door open as they all came inside. They gave Ronald a hand shake and they all sat down on the couch to watch the game.

"This house bout to be smelling horrible when I get back." I said shaking my head and my grandma shook her head.

"That's tough you gotta deal with this grandma"

"Oh no the hell I do not , I'm leaving after you leave once I put up all this food on the table and beers for them." My grandma said drying off the dishes.

I went on my phone and saw that Jon texted me saying that he was outside. "Jon outside" I said and my grandma nodded her head. I slipped on my Tan Foam Runners and opened the door.

"Aye Kay hand me a beer before you go!" Ron said loudly.

"Get it yourself lazy ass." I said slamming the door.

I walked down the porch and I got in the backseat of Jon's car. Jasmine was in the passengers seat and she looked back at me.

"Hey pookieeee" she said looking back at me with a smile revealing her pearly white teeth. "Hey Jas" I said with a small smile.

"Wassup Kay" Jon said looking at me from the review mirror with a smirk. "Heyyy" I said.

Jas turned the radio up and Jon took off, Young Boy was blasting and they both rapped and I laid back in the seat and looked out the window.

Dumb shit, you know that I'm walking with it on me
I say stomp him, then that's when they stepping on your homie
I say stretch him, catch me murder walking then I bang
Pushing next to them, rip down, draw down on you, what you saying?
This no facade, we up the rod, we known to send shit up to God
You say it's war, I do your asses like I done them fucking boys
Hold on say, why they tryna play like Top ain't raw
Been up inside beef for some years but
Still ain't dead yet in this foreign car
PTR on me, looking like this bitch a sewing saw
Son say in my passenger seat just like a pornstar
Murder gang, two handles on that .223 like devil horns
Call the police, don't call the reverend for him (Fuck that boy)