31

Kaycee

"I'm clocking out" I said getting up and grabbing my purse and coffee off the desk

"Alright see you tomorrow Ms.Armstrong" my boss said.

"Okay see you tomorrow" I said going to the elevator.

"I'm so fucking tired and hungry" I said groaning and going on my phone.

I got off the elevator and walked past the security desk. "What are you in a rush for" Security asked and I looking back at him.

"Why are you worried about me leaving in a rush?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You always being so mean it's like can't nobody ever be nice to you" He said and I scrunched my face up at him.

"No I'm not , I just got a man" I said flipping my hair and walking out the double doors.

"Okay miss bad and boujee" He said.

"Fucking moron" I said walking to my car.

"Aye wait , I wanna know what your name is" he said jogging up to me.

"I just told you I got a man , why you wanna know what my name is?" I asked him.

"You act like you can't have friends, How you even know I was tryna be onnat typa tip witchu?" He asked.

"Cause I'm not dumb" I said.

"Well you are cause I never made it seem like I was tryna fuck witchu or be onnat." He said.

"Kaycee." I said.

"See now was that so hard Miss Kaycee" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Santana , nice to meet chu" He said putting his hand out to shake hands.

"Mmhm you too" I said shaking his hand.

"Ight I guess imma see you in the morning when you come in" He said.

"Alright" I said turning around and getting in my car.

I bought me a chicken salad from a restaurant and went home.

I unlocked the door and went in the house shutting the door behind me. I went In my room and kicked my crocs off and laid across the bed.

"Ughhhh" I groaned turning over on my stomach.

I got up and got undressed and took me a shower and did my hygiene business. I went in the kitchen and ate my salad and turned on the tv.

"Ight imma call you later" Ty said coming in the house and shutting the door behind him.

"Look at my beautiful girlfriend" He said coming in the kitchen and I smiled at him.

"Hiiii" I said with a smile.