40 (Final Chapter)

2 months later.

Kaycee
8 months pregnant

"Shit!" I said jumping back as I watched my bowl of jelly , bananas , and lettuce drop on the floor

"Ugh I was really looking forward to thissss" I said to myself frowning and looking down at the mess.

I got down and was cleaning the mess.

"Come on Kay we gotta go" Ty said coming in the kitchen and putting his phone up to his ear.

"I'm coming dang you see I'm tryna clean up" I said picking up the empty bowl.

"What the hell were you eating" He said holding his nose and I scrunched my face up at him.

"Jelly , Lettuce , and Bananas" I said and he gagged.

"You know these pregnancy cravings go crazy" I said stinking my tongue out. "Now give me a kiss" I said going up to him and puckering my lips.

"Umm.. no" He said and I mugged him.

"Why the hell not?" I asked him looking confused.

"Because that breath probably on 38 baby." He said and walked off.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my purse and shoes and left out the house locking it up and getting in the car.

I threw a piece of gum in my mouth and looked at Ty who was getting in the car.

"Can you kiss me now I don't like how you did that too me" I said with a frown.

"Girl it was because you was eating that nasty ass shit , You wearing a dress and gone be shitty later from eating allat" He said.

"I hardly even got to eat any cause it spilled" I told him.

He groaned and pecked my lips causing me to smile and I sat back in the seat.

We were on our way to my baby shower , August 21st 2023 is when we will welcome our baby girl Ty'Naysia.

"Y'all decorated this place so cute!" I said looking around smiling.

"Girl you knew we was gone come hard for our friend" Laysia said.

"Y'all did good with picking out these throne's, I really feel like a queen now" I said.

"FOOD READY" My grandma yelled and everybody ran to the line.

"Damn I know damn well these hungry fuckers ain't running to the line like they neva ate befo" Laysia said.

"Girl Grandma made her good ass macaroni , and banana pudding of course they gone run" Jasmine said.

"Speaking of running lemme go up there" Jasmine said walking to the line.