38

Jas

"Kobe hand me that makeup pouch on the bed" I said finishing up with packing my suit case

I dropped the twins off at my sister's house earlier because me and the gang going to miami in the morning. Kobe said he ain't even gonna go to sleep because we gotta get right up at 3 am.

"Here" Kobe said handing me the makeup pouch and I put it in my suit case and zipped up the suit case.

"I'm sooo ready to get the fuck outta here" I said standing up and putting my suit case in the living room.

"Me too , I'm tryna fuck on the balcony every night" Kobe said and I smacked my lips.

"What? I always wanted to try that" he said and I rolled my eyes and got in the bed laying next to him.

"Nasty ass , you can't never just sit the hell down" I said.

"Girl you always seducing me especially when I'm sleep , having me eating pussy at 5 in the morning" he said fanning me off.

"Okay and? I be waking up outta my sleep and I be horny." I said turning over in the bed.

3 am

We got up and brushed our teeth and was ready to leave out. I was putting on my pink crocs and Kobe came and stood in front of me. "What boy?" I asked looking up at him.

"Let's get a lil quicky in before Sean and Laysia come get us" he said and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Noooo" I said and he mugged me.

"Girl lay down" he said pushing me down gently with his hand and I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Stop acting like youn want this dick" he said and I laughed.

After we finished , we heard a horn meaning Jas and Sean were here to get us so we got our things and left out locking the house up.

I limped to the car and handed Kobe my things and got in the back seat of Sean's black rolls Royce.

"Girl you good why? Why were you limping?" Laysia asked me.

"Don't even ask" I said cutting her off and she shook her head.

"Fucking freaks" she said and I laughed.

Kaycee