17

Jasmine Dy'Nicole Sims (Jas)

"Bae my my stomach hurt." I said rubbing my stomach and looking down at it frowning.

"Why it hurt ma?" Kobe asked me coming and sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know , I've been throwing up a lot." I said.

"You been taking your birth control pills?" Kobe asked me rubbing his hand slowly up and down my stomach.

"I'm not gone lie..." I said and Kobe looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"I be forgetting to take them." I said.

"Jas what the fuck , when's the last time you took them?" He asked me.

"Like weeks ago , I can't really remember what day." I said.

"That's why i told you to get the shot instead." Kobe said.

I glared at him " what would be the issue even if I was pregnant?" I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted us to wait a while before we chose to start having kids , cause this wasn't planned at all." He said.

"Boy shut the hell up." I said getting up and going in the bathroom.

I took a pregnancy test out of the bathroom cabinet, I read the box and it said if the stick turns pink and it has two lines then that means I'm pregnant. If it's only one line and the stick stays white then I'm not.

I peed on the stick and put the cap back on it.

I sat on the toilet stool and waiting two minutes , I picked up the stick and looked at it.

The stick had two lines on it which meant that im pregnant. I went back in the room and gave Kobe the test.

"So I guess you bout to have you a lil Kobe now." He said kissing me on my forehead.

"You really wanna keep it?" I asked him.

"Girl I ain't got no choice , I'd never abort my kid and if you ever tried to I'd slap you like crazy girl." He said laughing.

"I'm not gone abort it." I said.

"I know you not." He said getting up.

"Whatchu think the gender gone be?" I asked him.

"I want a baby girl." He said.

"You just said we having a lil Kobe tho." I said.

"A lil Kobe just means a kid that's mine and that looks like me , I wasn't talking about a Boy but if it's a boy he's gonna be named Kyrie." He said.

"Why not Kobe Jr?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't mind having a junior but I like Kyrie more." He said.

"If it's a girl I wanna name her Jai'lynn Kenyasiá." I said and Kobe looked at me.