9

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

It's thanksgiving today and I was having it over at my house

It's thanksgiving today and I was having it over at my house. My grandma is inviting some of our family over and I invited my friends to come as well. This is one of the best holidays for me because I love to eat.

"Ronald!" I said loudly.

"What girl?" He said and I mugged him.

"Can you clean up this funky ass living room and take a shower for the first time in forever? Nobody wants to smell that." I said putting the banana pudding on the table along with the other foods.

"You always talking shit." He said throwing a beer can at me and I dodged.

I picked up a cup full of water and went over to Ron who was laying on the couch. I threw it on him and threw the cup at him as well.

"YOU KNOW WHAT" he yelled wiping his eyes.

"Never heard of em." I said going back in the kitchen.

"I got the cups and drinks" My grandma said coming in the door with bags.

"Okay good , I already sat the food out." I said.

"Ron get the hell up please." My grandma said sitting the bags down and Ron groaned getting up.

"I told him nobody wants to come here smelling his funky ass, that man never showers." I said and my grandma looked me covering her mouth as if she was about to laugh.

"You needa stop Kay" she said causing us both to laugh.

3 hours later...

"Kay this a nice room" Laysia said looking around.

"Thank you" I said.

"It's too fucking bright in here , all this damn pink!"Kobe said.

"You always got something to say" I said tossing my stuffed bear at him.

Ty was laying on me and Jasmine , Sean , Kobe , and Jasmine were all sitting on the pink couch in my room and my furry pink benches. The rest of the guest were downstairs but I let all my friends come in my room.

"I'm just ready to eat man." Kobe said lighting a blunt.

"So you just gone smoke that in her grandma house?" Jasmine asked and Kobe shrugged putting the blunt in between his lips.

"Let me just light a candle" I said getting up and looking for my lighter.

"What we doing tomorrow doe ?" Sean asked and Laysia eyed him.

"Why are you always looking at me like that?" He asked her.

"Boy don't say shit to me." Laysia said rolling her eyes.

"It's been almost a year and you still haven't forgiven me, Like what a nigga gotta do to get his girl back?" Sean said.

"If y'all don't go in the next room and talk about that shit." Kobe said pulling the blunt from in between his lips.