15

Ty'Quan's POV-

I was chilling with Kobe at his crib smoking and talking

I was chilling with Kobe at his crib smoking and talking . I ain't been to the trap in almost two weeks cause my mind ain't been right since Kay hasn't been talking to me.

I know it's my fault and I fucked up , I don't really know where we stand and I've been leaving flowers and love letters at her door step. Her grandma always comes to the door and talk to me and gets the gifts that I bring for Kay.

I've been trying my hardest to show her that I'm sorry but I don't think it's working. I honestly don't even know what to do anymore.

All I do is smoke a lot now , a nigga been stressing a lot and been going to the gym to try and get my mind off everything but it ain't been working.

I be having dreams about her , sometimes the dreams are good and sometimes they're bad. I just want shit to go back the way it was.

"Fuck!" I said dropping my blunt on my shoe.

"Damn nigga" Kobe said.

"Let me find out somebody fucking my bitch." I said picking up the blunt.

"You know Kay not that bold , yo ass tripping." Kobe said shaking his head and rolling up his blunt.

"Yeah I'm already knowing." I said dusting off my shoe.

"She still ain't talked to you yet huh?" Kobe asked licking his blunt.

"Nah she ain't, a nigga been trying too but all I get is to talk to her grandma when she comes to get the gifts that I bring for Kay." I said.

"She gone talk to you , you just gotta give her some time shit gone get back right." Kobe said.

"Ion kno man , it's been damn near two months. How she still mad at a nigga." I said shaking my head and sitting back on the couch.

"You did fuck up pretty bad , you can't just expect her to get over it in a day." Kobe said.

"I know man , But ion like waiting and this not talking shit bothers me." I said.

"Well it bothered her when you fucked around on her and Sean drunk ass told her in an argument." Jasmine said coming down the stairs.

"Aye ma chill out , youn gotta bash him every time you see him." Kobe said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and grabbed one of the ashtrays that was on the table and went back upstairs.

"Nah she right tho , I fucked up." I said rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"Yeah but don't keep downing yourself and stressing about it cause the more you do that you just gone feel like you needa give up." Kobe said.

"I ain't neva giving up on Kay , she real different and the vibe she gives off is better than anyone I ever felt." I said.

"Ion kno what else to do doe." I said.