7

2 months later

Face reveal for...

Ty'Quan Adrian Jones

"You got the shit ?" I asked a guy

"You know I do." He said opening up his trunk revealing the bags and the bottles.

"How much you want ?" I asked him.

"It depends on whatchu want." He said rubbing his chin and looking in the trunk.

I picked out 17 bottles and 45 bags.

"I want all of dis." I said and he looked at me and nodded his head.

I handed him 70k and he shook my hand and I walked to my car. I put the bags and bottles in the trunk under some black sheets and I closed it. I got in my car and sped out the garage.

"Incoming call from Kobe..." Siri said and I pressed answer on the radio screen.

"Yo you got it?" He asked me.

"Yeah I got it , I'm finna hit a couple drops then bring the rest to the trap." I said driving out the garage and onto the main road.

"I know that shit good , that Nigga make alot of money from selling that shit." Kobe said and I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah it look good , I ain't smell nothin yet. That nigga had on a suit and all." I said stopping at the red light.

"Yeah I know that nigga fresh , him and my dad used to be close as hell and he'd be around and shi." Kobe said.

I tapped my fingers on the wheel and continued driving. "Yeah , I'm ready to stop this shit soon doe." I said.

"I know you said this was temporary, when do you wanna stop tho?" Kobe asked me.

"Ion kno man, But I been tryna get back inna stu doing what I do best." I said.

"Yeah I feel you." Kobe said.

I pulled up to a corner and two guys came in the car. I got out and went to my trunk and they followed , I took out 6 bags and 10 bottles and they handed me the money. I gave them the bottles and the bags and they walked off. I got back in the car and started counting the money.

"You still gone do whatchu said you was gone do tonight?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah but I'd be lying if a nigga said he wasn't nervous." I said putting a rubber band on the money and putting it in my pocket.

"Nigga not you being scary" Kobe said laughing and I smacked my lips.

"Nigga fuck you." I said and Kobe continued laughing.

"Where you gone take kay too?" He asked me.

"Prolly to a suite , I gotta go buy the room later on. I wonder what she gone say." I said.