26

Kay

"I guess it's better if we pretend , we're better as friendsssss" I sung as I was driving to the mall

"So I can be , what you need maybe more , everything maybe you'll come to your senses maybe I'll use up my minutes to tell you how I believeeee YOU ARE A RAINBOWWWW"

"ALL THE HEAVEN I NEED TO SEEEEE , YOU'RE MY PROMISE EVERLASTING. AHH WHERE YOU ARE I HOPE TO BEEEE, OHHHHHHH" I sung loudly pulling into the parking lot and parking in an empty parking spot.

I grabbed my purse and got out my car locking it humming the song as I walked in the mall.

I stopped in bath and body works and bought some candles , lotion , and perfumes. I went to the food court and bought some boba strawberry lemonade.

I was sitting down at a table looking on my phone and scrolling. I looked up and saw somebody sit across from me. "Don't like at me like that." Janae said and i scrunched my face up at her.

"Whatchu mean don't look at you like that?" I asked her.

"Looking at me crazy." She said.

"I mean you sat across from me knowing we don't
Fuck with each other , so what do you want?" I asked her.

"First of all lower your tone cause I haven't even said nothing crazy yet." She said and I moved my chair up closer to the table.

"I'm not lowering shit unless somebody makes me , so like I asked you, what do you want?" I asked her.

"Did you kill Jon?" She asked me with a mug and i scrunched my face up at her.

"See uh un I'm bout to get up and leave cause I know damn well you ain't ask me no dumb ass question like that." I said.

"If you didn't do it why won't you answer the question , why are you trying to leave?" She asked me.

"I'm not answering the question because it's dumb , Why would I kill Jon if I used to look at him like a brother at one point? Even after he did what he did to me I still wouldn't even do nothing like that." I said.

"Well you know who did it tho" she said and i scrunched my face up at her.

"I don't know who did it , So you might wanna check in with some other people you know because Kaycee doesn't know shit." I said getting up from the table.

"Imma find out who did it , and when I do I'm coming for them and you only because you're guilty by association because we both know you know who did it." She said.

I laughed "Girl don't make threats if you ain't gone go through with them. Now have a nice day Janae." I said grabbing my purse and leaving the table.

"Fucking dumb ass bitch." I mumbled and walking to the escalator stairs.

I continued to shop around and after I was done I left the mall.

Ty was calling me and the answer or decline button popped up on my radio screen and I pushed answer.