4

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

6 month later

"Boy why do you keep on doing that mooooove" I said laughing and pushing Ty away from me.

"Cause I want too" Ty said laughing and trying to tickle me but I kept holding his arms.

"Stooooop" I said laughing as he tickled my feet.

"Tickle tickle tickle , yo lil ticklish ass" He said and we both laughed.

Ty and I have gotten really closer , we started going on dates and he started inviting me over. I get along with his sisters and his mother very well their all very nice. They said I'm prettier and nicer than his ex which made me feel a little good. We aren't official yet and that's because I'm not really ready to be, I still wanna take things slow with him.

I went in the bathroom to pee , I sat on the toilet and I saw the door open. Ty came in the bathroom with me and shut the door.

"What are you doing get outtt" I said as Ty turned the lights off.

I started laughing loudly as he tickled me but it was hard to stop him because I couldn't see anything.

"Ticklish ass" he said laughing and continuing.

"Bae chill outttt" I said laughing.

"Ight ight im done" he said stopping and he turned the lights back on.

I wiped myself and flushed the toilet , I went over to the sink to wash my hands and he hugged me from behind.

"You love being all up on me" I said laughing.

"Mmhm" he said kissing my cheek.

"You ma baby for real , ion know why I gotta keep telling you this." He said looking down at me.

I wrapped my arms around him and laid on his chest.

"Would you ever have sex with me?" I asked him and he looked down at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Girl what?" He said looking surprised.

"You heard what I asked." I said scrunching my face up at him.

"I ain't even gone lie to you , I'm not even thinking bout that right now. That's sumin you do when you're officially with someone." He said.

We went back in the room and sat on the bed. Ty sat at the bottom of the bed and turned on his game. I sat behind him and my wrapped my legs around him. He lifted up his elbows so I could put my arms around his waist.

"You wanna spend the night?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said smiling.

"Ight you can wear one of my white T-shirts." He said picking up his controller.