5

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

"I need the next person to come to the green back ground!" The picture lady said

Everyone was taking their graduation pictures and I was very excited , I got to graduate early and I got so many scholarships. I was very proud of myself and so was my grandmother, My graduation ceremony is tomorrow morning as well and Ty,Kobe,Ta'Nae, My grandma we're all going to be there.

"Alright could you sit on top of the 2 stand for me please?" The picture lady asked and I sat on it.

"Give me a really big smile" She said before taking the picture. The flash was so bright I damn near blinked in my picture.

We took 8 more and she showed me them, I looked very pretty.

"My grandma's gonna love these." I said looking at them with a smile and the picture lady scrolled through the pictures.

I went and sat down on the benches with a few others , we were going to take a group picture next for the class of 2022.

"You looked good as hell out there girl!" Chelsea said.

"Thank you , You was well" I said looking at her with a smile.

"Now Chelsea why the hell did you lie to her like that?" Janae said laughing.

"Oop" Everyone on the benches said.

"Umm what do you mean why did she lie to me like that?" I asked looking confused.

"What i mean Is Chelsea lied , you looked a fucking mess." Janae said laughing with a couple others.

"Well you didn't look too good yourself pumpkin." I said and she looked at me with the face scrunched up.

"I'm not even gonna argue with you cause I'll hurt your feelings." Janae said.

"I'm confused on why the hell you feel like you can come at somebody when your leave out looked like you been using an iron to straighten it bookie." Aiden said popping his neck and rolling his eyes causing everyone to laugh.

"Boy please sit your gay ass down before I get my nigga to whoop your ass." Janae said.

"Whoop who ass? I know you not talking about Jonathan , that same DL ass boy who was begging to eat my ass." Aiden said causing everyone to laugh and Janae eyed him.

"You know damn well my nigga ain't beg to eat your ass please stop , He doesn't even swing that way." Janae said fanning Aiden off.

"Mmh, You think that pookie?" Aiden asked showing messages between him and Jonathan.

Janae got up and stormed off and everyone continued to laugh.

"Now that's how you clear a bitch." One of the girls said.