29

Malaysia Margarita Williams

I was checking the mailbox seeing if there was any mail, There was some mail with my name on it and some with DeSean's name on it

I was checking the mailbox seeing if there was any mail, There was some mail with my name on it and some with DeSean's name on it. One of the envelopes was from the DNA Lab and I already knew what it was.

I sighed and went back in the house and sat on the couch and opened the envelope. The paper was folded up and I went in the basement to give it to DeSean.

"You niggas suck on bro!" I heard him say while coming down the stairs. He was sitting on the couch playing the game and I went and stood in front of him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I mugged him and handed him the paper.

"What's this?" He asked me. "Read it." I told him.

He ripped it up and threw the paper and he covered his face with his hands.

"So you're the father" I said.

"I don't get how I am tho." He said and I eyed him.

"See when you say dumb stuff like that is what makes me wanna punch you in the fucking face." I said putting my hand on my hip and eyeing him as he covered his face.

"And you think putting your hands on me is gonna make this any better? Like how does you putting your hands on me help anything. Just answer me that , how does it help?" He said.

"You be saying dumb shit and doing dumb shit and that causes me to get mad , But shit like this you can't undo." I told him.

It was silent for a moment til I said something.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked him.

"I gotta take care of my kid and be a father , that's all I can do." He said.

"Exactly , so stop sitting your ass 24/7 and take your ass to the trap and make some money cause you don't wanna get a real job with your lazy ass. Step up and be a fucking father cause you really have no other choice." I said.

"So you aren't gonna leave me?" He asked me.

"I don't even know where my head at , I'm pregnant with your child and I don't need to be stressing even tho that's what I've been doing for the past year. I just need some time to think." I said going upstairs.

I went in the bedroom and broke down crying , I grabbed two suite cases and packed some clothes. I refuse to raise my child in a toxic house hold but at the same time I want my child to grow up having both parents.

I don't wanna play step mom and I never planned to be a step mom , And I know that if I stay with DeSean then that's what I'm going to have to be.

If you're going to love someone you should be willing to accept whatever it is that comes with them , I really do love DeSean and I've learned to except the dumb shit that he does but a baby tho?