36

Ty'Quan

I woke up and turned towards the window seeing the sun was out

I woke up and turned towards the window seeing the sun was out. I sat up and stretched and yawned. I got up and left out the room and walked to the kitchen

Kay was making waffles and I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Well look who's finally up" She said with a smile

"Yeah a nigga be knocked out every night" I said

"Yeah you do , but that's a good thing though cause you wake up early a lot now." She said flipping the waffles with the spatula

"Whatchu got planned for the day?" I asked her.

"Probably shopping with the girls and go out to eat" She said.

"Mm" I said and she looked up at me with her face scrunched up "why you say that like you got a attitude?" She asked me.

"I ain't got no attitude" I told her. "Mmhm" she said.

She made my plate and after I got done eating I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Kay came in the bathroom and hugged my waist.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her face up making her look up at me and I kissed her.

"You know Kobe and Jasmine wants us all to go outta town with them" I said looking down at her as she moved her hair behind her ear.

"Where?" She asked me.

"Miami"

"Of course it's there" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows

"Don't you wanna move out there with me?" I asked her.

"Duh but I'm just saying I'm not surprised they wanna go to miami" she said.

"We going in two weeks so I gotta buy our plane tickets and go shopping and shit" I told her

"Yeah I need to go shopping too" she said.

"All this shopping and buying clothes and shit we be doing , this apartment ain't big enough for dat. That's we I'm tryna get us a house" I said.

"Yeah I hardly have enough space left in the closet" she said turning around and looking in the mirror.

"Yeah we can go shopping a week before we go to the trip" I said

Kay