[ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ]

───── ❝ 𝐘 ! ! ❞ ─────

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD─────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD
─────

"Ah- Ah- M/n~" The boy underneath you moaned, his legs firmly wrapped around your waist as his nails dug into your bare back, your muscles flexed from the pain, a sigh left your lips at the pleasure you felt.

Your hands were placed securely on his small waist holding him down so he wouldn't squirm as much as your tip kissed his prostate with each deep thrust from your hips.

Looking down at him your eyes scanned his face, his puffy pink lips you practically devoured earlier were still as plump as they were when you started; his pupils were blown and enlarged as tears flowed freely from his eyes coating his red face 'Cute~' you thought smirking as the boy chanted your name like a mantra, such sweet little whines leaving his lips..

Rolling your hips a few more times you leaned down whispering two words making the boy release "Good boy"

With a loud moan his grip on your back got tighter and his nails created cresent like shapes along your back making you huff, without a word you pulled out making the boy underneath you hiss from the empty feeling. With worried eyes he watched as you quickly grabbed your shirt putting it on before tugging up your boxers and pants.

Rushing up on his knees his bare body looked anything but beautiful to you at the moment as he grabbed your thighs a pleading look in his eyes "W-what's wrong? I was a good boy-" you cut him off with a small kick, the force enough to push him back on the ground as he watched your towering figure from a above as you fixed your tie.

"P-please tell me what I did wro-" you cut him off again by crouching down placing a finger on his lips, the boy stayed silent watching as you continued to fix your attire like the good obedient boy his was..'such a shame' you thought with a sigh finally making yourself presentable.

He watched with curious eyes as you made your way to the door not saying anything until you pulled his dorm room door open, turning your head you gave him a glare making the boy jump slightly feeling all the blood flow to his cock that was already hard again from your intense stare

"You've been a bad boy...don't contact me again" you muttered before shutting the door hearing the boys pleads for you to come back only getting further away as you walked down the dorms hallway.

Moving your tie you loosened it slightly a sad look in your eyes you almost looked like a kicked puppy "He shouldn't have broken the rule" you whispered looking down at your still hard on.

'Guess I gotta deal with this myself' you groaned 'I was starting to like him too..oh well' you thought not noticing the many stares directed your way, some concerned while others were concerned for something else..

What was your rule you may ask?

No one gets to put any marks on you.

Well no one except the members of the Yarichin bitch club that is.

─────

While walking down the halls your ears perked up at what you heard, casually you walked over to the pair that had caught your interest, as you did others watched the two with jealousy as they wanted your attention but those two got it.

With a smile you greeted the two first years "Hello Haru and Daisuke, did you say there's a new transfer?" You asked watching as they both looked up at your figure a blush coating their cheeks "U-um Hello M/n! Yes we have a new transfer in our class!" One said with a cheery grin batting his eyelashes at you.

'A new transfer I hope he's cute..' you thought humming "Oh that's good do you mind telling me his name?" You questioned leaning closer to Haru who blushed so vividly you were sure he matched the color of your laptop background.

"His name is Toono Takashi..u-um is there a reason you're asking?" Haru asked as Daisuke nodded with Haru curious "Hm well, you know I like cute things..Speaking of-" you leaned down whispering in both their ears, watching as their eyes widen and blush deepen, you sent them a wink and a wave before walking off.

'Toono Takashi huh? That's a cute name and that means an even higher probability of him being cute himself!" You thought with a nod before looking at the time "and yet the time calls me..I'll find him later" you muttered changing your direction to the club room, behind the door awaited a few needy boys in need of your touch.

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ! ❞ ─────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.